[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just accidentally bought 3000kg of bumper plates with a logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: getDynamicImage.png (77 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
getDynamicImage.png
77 KB, 200x240
I just accidentally bought 3000kg of bumper plates with a logo of a dick on them.

It cost $2,100 plus 950 in freight. I fucked up guys. My wife is going to kill me. That's over 3 tons of weight, over 6000 pounds.

Should I just take most of the plates to play it again sports and hope that they accept kg plates?
>>
>Not diddy lifting lmao150pl8

You even TRYING to make it?
>>
Well.. Do you think theyd accept weight plates with a phallic logo?
>>
Should I sell them on eBay for $2.50 per kg?
>>
>>36555410
why do they have a dick on them?

Maybe open a really gay gym?
>>
>>36555488
Because I've seen this recently.

http://postgradproblems.com/graphic-designer-responds-to-craigslist-job-posting-with-a-bunch-of-penis-shaped-logos/
>>
>>36555410
Is the dick painted or part of the mold?
Is it a huge veiny dick or just a small symbol?
Why a dick?
>>
>>36555476
Either cancel your order or refuse payment
>>
>>36555511
and that inspired you to get 3 tons of dick plates? Can you post an image of the logo?
>>
>>36555523
Printed on. A couple inches big I think. I'd post a picture of the logo but I'm at work away from my desktop that has the logo
>>
>>36555538
come on man, if you're going to try and make some /fit/ humor at least have the dick logo mocked up a head of time
>>
>>36555538
Chargeback the payment
>>
>>36555488
Just open a normal gym
>>
>>36555538
Printed as in painted? If that is the case sand paper the dick off and then sell.
>>
>>36555558
I'm legitmately concerned. Not trying to be funny.

I just told my wife that I bought them to sell on eBay and now she's k with me spending our income taxes on it.
>>
I'll start an eBay store called Richard's Sports.

Dicks sporting goods is already trademarked... So,
>>
>>36555607
We are legitimately concerned as well. But you can't ask for advice without us asking questions about the whole experience. So back to why a dick, and you really should have a pic of this for us to fully comprehend.
>>
>>36555645

Basically it's a guy holding up a barbell, the weights being the balls, his arms the shaft and his unitard the head. But it looks like a dick. I made it in ps the other day and said "eh why not"
>>
>>36555703
do a quick sketch in paint and post it
>>
>>36555410
>>36555703

Designing a subliminal dick logo. Uploading to a manufacturer, to put on 3k worth of plates, clicking confirm order... Isn't very accidentally.
>>
>>36555410
Post pics
>>
>>36555410
i want to believe
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>36555703
You obviously need to answer your calling of opening "Big Willie's Gym: Our motto is we make everyone bigger and harder."
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.