[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get the hunter-gatherer physique?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: A4ag24C.jpg (333 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
A4ag24C.jpg
333 KB, 1200x1200
How do I get the hunter-gatherer physique?
>>
Hunt and gather, retard
>>
>>36555420
Thread's over boys
>>
>>36555379
>hunter-gatherer
>has modern over & under shotgun

Beretta? Perazzi?
>>
>>36555420
I'm talking about routine, retard.
>>
>>36555601
actually lift
>>
>>36555601

4xF foraging
90 minute gazelle chasing

That's it. That's literally it. The diet is the tough part, since you can only eat with what you return with.
>>
>>36556576
you forgot
>be black 1xF
>>
>>36555379
by hunting and gathering
>>
Serious answers please
>>
>>36555601
Wake up before sun rises, go hunt animals. Bring your kill back to your home and throw meat into camp fire. Then go out and look for twigs and berries, eat that shit.

Here's your hunting and gathering routine, jesus you're fucked in the head.
>>
Seems pretty simple, eat what you can find/hunt. The end.
>>
>>36555444
Hunter-gatherer =/= uncontacted.
>>
>not pastoralist master race
Get outta here, weakling
>>
isnt it like youre a hunter OR gatherer, like they split those jobs up?
like wasnt it in ancient times the hunters were the chads and the gatherers were weak betas else baka
>>
Paleo
>>
>>36555379
that's a badass album cover
dude looks just like mc ride too
>>
>>36555379
That kind of impressive physique is particular to Melanesians like PNGers and Fijians. African HGs tend to be skinny, and South American HGs tend to look soft.
>>
Huff petrol 5x5
Give us a cig white cunt 5x5
Steal shit from white cunts 5x5
Collect welfare cunt 1x5
Inbreed 3xF alternating with fucking dropbears 3xF every other workout.
It's the boong thread, init cunt?
>>
>>36555601
lift rocks and eat berries you troglodyte
>>
>>36555379

/mu/ pls
pls
/mu/
>>
>>36559774
Is this a /abo general thread?
Why are there no qt3.14 abo in aus
>>
>>36560751
>Why are there no qt3.14 abo in aus

There aren't any qt abos anywhere m9
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.