[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got fit. Still not getting any.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: blau_by_gestiefeltekatzed6nuezl.jpg (507 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
blau_by_gestiefeltekatzed6nuezl.jpg
507 KB, 600x900
I've been training and now I'd say I'm with in a stones throw of my goal body. Basically just a cut to show my abs more any thats it.

Still not getting any where with the ladys. Had a woman rubbing her leg againest mine today while I was having some drinks at a party. .... some how I still managed to fuck things up and get no were.

One day /fit one day some thing will work out. Fit as fuck with a developing career. Surely my personality won't cause all other effort to be invain.
>>
cool
>>
File: 1457614373625.jpg (67 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
1457614373625.jpg
67 KB, 500x683
you've taken steps in the right direction, getting your goal body isn't magically going to make all women want you, albeit it'll help.

you need to work on attracting women in different areas, grooming, fashion, personality are big factors, keep going anon.
>>
>>36553999

Read 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'

Fucking trust me, holy shit no internet blog can teach you more shit than this book taught me about pulling.
>>
what did you expect, honestly? that girls would start talking to you just because you got some muscles? actually, it does work that way. but you also need to be tall and somewhat interesting.

if you're the typical average height average face STEM degree meme posting /fit/izen then lol I have bad news for you bud.
>>
>>36553999
Game, Status, Looks.

You need 2 of those. Game is probably the most important one. Good looks on its own is not enough.
>>
>>36553999
>Still not getting any where with the ladys
Sounds like you have nothing to offer the opposite sex.

Women want someone that appeals to them subconsciously, and someone they can share on social media.

Are you either of those? Probs not.

Maybe go gay?
>>
>>36554043
>Dale Carnegie
mah nigga. Do this, OP.
>>
>>36553999
I wasn't fit before and I had a gf.
I became fit and I still have the same gf.

Being fit is not the only thing you need for getting girls. It's not even the most important.

t's a delicious bonus though, for both parties.
>>
Just give up op. There's no hope. They can always tell a beta.
>>
>>36554043
I read it about 7 years ago.... maybe I need to revise the pages again.

I should be able to pull. Its not my looks holding me back for sure. There was a fat guy at the party who got laid at the party with a cutie.... it kinda made me feel like why the fuck did I evem bother lifting actually.
>>
>>36554341
>it kinda made me feel like why the fuck did I evem bother lifting actually.
lifting for girls is pointless. they don't really give a shit. some will like it, some will hate and others won't care. all you're doing is becoming less attractive to some girls and more attractive to other girls. considering how much time and effort is required to get anywhere with lifting it's definitely a huge waste of time if your only goal is getting laid.
>>
>>36553999
you might just be ugly
>>
>>36554424
Nope. Definitely not ugly.
>>
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
>>
File: qw (1).jpg (60 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
qw (1).jpg
60 KB, 740x740
some drinks at a party
>>
>>36553999
think of it this way, you've done the physical part now it's the hard part of not talking/acting like a fucking sperg
>>
>>36553999

Despite what you read on here, it really isn't all about looks. Especially once you age a bit (as in, past 25).

If that last line is true, then you already have a lot to be confident about. I'm a good looking guy with a great job, I'd say not even half the women I ask out will end up actually going out with me, and the odds are even worse on dating sites (I don't ask out chicks unless I'm reasonably sure they'll say yes, I don't do cold approaches). Even if they'll have a chat, maybe 20% of those conversations will lead to actually meeting up.

I'm honestly not adding much here. Being well-groomed and well dressed are very important. Keeping your place clean is important, knowing what you want, being vulnerable (as in, not being afraid to show your true self and to be honest with your intentions).
>>
>>36553999
you're aiming way to high. Aim for closer to high test shaped girls and you'll start getting some.

You probably dont look good enough to get models or are so autistic you put them off.

Pretty much just settle fot chubsters like the rest of /fit/ and get used to it.
>>
yeah ur standards are too high, i am the same, just ignoring all signs from girls that aren't 8/10
>>
>>36553999
Are you even trying though?
>>
>>36553999
It's because you have the personality of a dried dog turd. Personality and charisma are SUPER important
>>
>>36554146
This is current plan. Reread this book and practice.
>>
>>36553999
do you really need any?
>>
File: Overjoyed_49509b_1011732.jpg (194 KB, 780x683) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed_49509b_1011732.jpg
194 KB, 780x683
>>36554146
>>36554043
You guys my nigs.
>>
>>36553999
Had a girl yell at me for a second to flex and I refused than got punched in the stomach, didn't flinch though so I think we're good
>>
>>36554438
You're either very freaking beta, or beta and in denial.
>>
>>36559086
How does this comment help?
>>
>>36554026
>tfw no strong gf to ride my dick hard af
>>
File: mystery.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
annon.. best advice I can give you on your quest is this:
"Go with the decision that makes for a great story."
meaning you can choose to do the mundane or you can fucking really push open and through what ever mind barricade you created.
We all did it.. you go home and then analize what you COULD of done better. Its like a new version of live in the moment.
>>
>>36553999
>>36554438
>>36554424
>fit
>not ugly
>cant get girls
I know what you are

You're a manlet
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.