[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to improve my core I was fat and have fat skin but I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: myself.jpg (51 KB, 599x960) Image search: [Google]
myself.jpg
51 KB, 599x960
how to improve my core I was fat and have fat skin but I can't afford gym I train on the street and at home with my iron. I just want abs because I am fit overall but they are hidden ?
>>
lose more weight
>>
>>36551970
you mean body fat ?
I am 5'11 176 lbs
>>
File: 20160326_100228~2.jpg (157 KB, 981x970) Image search: [Google]
20160326_100228~2.jpg
157 KB, 981x970
>>36551989
I'm 5'10 155 and just started lifting. Where is that extra 20 lbs? Your height can't account for all of it Maybe it's not all skin and you do have extra fat to lose. Idk how the skin works luckily I never got too fat.
>>
>>36551989
At 176 and not ripped, you're definitely harbouring fat on your body.
>>
>>36551962
Shotgun to head x F
>>
>>36551962
Yeah, they are hidden under all that fat.

Cut. They'll show eventually
>>
Your stomach is weird looking bro. Cut and do cardio. Running will help you cut and you'll develop your v line which will improve your aesthetics significantly. And i think sit-ups and pushups are p good for core development too. Good job on the weight loss.
>>
>>36552498
This. And work on your grammar. You type like a 5 year old.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.