[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been progressing by 5lbs each time on squat successfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 980x980
I've been progressing by 5lbs each time on squat successfully starting with the bar. Today, I made it to 200lbs, and failed miserably in my first rep of my first set.

I have never failed a single rep of squats before this at all. I tried again and failed. I deloaded to 135 and decided to change things up for the day and do sets of 10, I got tired by 5. I've been panicking and depressed earlier in the day, could that be the cause? What do I do next workout?
>>
>>36550794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCV0tnBS14
>>
>>36550794
I just went through the same thing a week ago. I stalled on 190 lb squats, so I deloaded to 185 and made an effort to get good sleep and eat enough. Just hit 200 Friday.
>>
you fucked up at 200lbs so you went all the way down to 135

wat lol calm down friend
>>
Next session try again some days the body isn't up to it. It happens doing a light workout on those days then going back to where you left off the next session is fine.
>>
>>36550810
This, why did you go down so much OP? Anyway, probably just had an off day. Next time you go squat make sure you're well rested and have eaten well.
>>
>>36550810
I failed on my first rep twice at 200. I have never failed any rep previously.

Something was wrong, so I changed it up by deloadind to 1plate and doubling my reps
>>
>>36550830
yeah try 200 next time and if you can't get it go to 190 or 195 until you can

i believe in you senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.