[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on freelee the banana girl? >vegan chick >kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
thoughts on freelee the banana girl?
>vegan chick
>kinda qt
>you support her?
>>
I'd let her eat my banana, if you catch my scoops, right, babe?
>>
>>36549248
yep
>>
>>36549241
she's a dumb cunt, get the fuck outta here
>>
>>36549241
If you're into retarded girls she's for you
>>
>>36549241
sure, I would eat a box of nerds out of her butthole
>>
>>36549301
me too bud
>>
>>36549241
Someone punched her vegan faggot boyfriend in the face and called him a fucking skelleton a few weeks ago. Was mostly all on video too.
>>
>>36549248
yep
>>
>>36549248
yep
>>
>>36549561
Nope.
http://anthonycolpo.com/the-ugly-truth-about-harley-durianrider-johnstone/
tl;dr Durian rider shittalked, and threatened Colpo by saying he knows where he lives and that he would slit his throat. When Colpo saw Durian on a bikeride he filmed it and tried to saw Colpo suckered him to defame him. The youtube vegans are all psychopaths.
>>
>>36549913
Shit meant to say Durian filmed Anthony Colpo and tried to say Colpo threw a punch, but no punch was seen on camera. Wish that little skele got punched tho.
>>
>>36549561
link?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.