[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY EVERYONE WHAT'S CRACKIN, OMAR ISUF HERE WITH MY GREEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: omargreg.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
omargreg.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
HEY EVERYONE WHAT'S CRACKIN, OMAR ISUF HERE WITH MY GREEN RANGER FRIEND AND FORMER ARMY E-3 GREG NUCKOLS, HERE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR BULGARIAN TRAINING PROGRAM FOR NATTIES!!

JUST SQUAT AND BENCH EVERY DAY!! MAYBE DO DEADLIFTS IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT!!! BUT NOT TOO MUCH!!

WELL THAT'S ABOUT IT!! HOPE YOU CAN REAP THE SAME CRAZY RESULTS I HAVE ON THIS PROGRAM!!

REMEMBER, I HAVE CHOSEN POWER-BUILDING FOR MY ROUTINES, BECAUSE I LIKE PRs ERRADAY, BUT I WANT TO HAVE SEX SOMEDAY TOO SO I HAVE TO DO ARMS
>>
He is obviously natty and looks decent. Body dysmorphia is a real illness and is the main reason /fraud/ exists.
>>
>>36549334
Wtf are you talking about Omar looks DYEL. His lifts are ok but they should be achievable in 1-2 years easily. Overall hes not that impressive at all.
>>
>>36547728
i go to the same gym as omar. he's like 5'7
>>
>>36550634
Good for him
>>
>>36549398
Do you even lift?
>>
>>36549398
>His lifts are ok but they should be achievable in 1-2 years easily

Thanks Anon very inspiring that you got in that kind of shape in 1-2 years. Do you have any progress pics you'd like to share?
>>
>>36547728
Whos the chick on the left?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrkE1fVEv6s

I AM THE GREEN RANGER!!

FUCK YEAH!!
>>
>>36547728
his videos are like all talk and little information. and he's annoying as fuck. no idea how he got so big. prob cause he succeed and kept his old progress pics I guess.
>>
>>36550634
pix
>>
>>36551783
He's the lifting bro many people want but don't have. It's his cheery attitude.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.