[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't eat enough to gain weight. I stuff my face with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dddd.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I can't eat enough to gain weight.

I stuff my face with peanut butter, mcdonalds, whatever the fuck I want and I still don't gain weight.

I've tried to just physically force myself to eat more but I just feel like shit and like I have to throw up afterwards.

I went from 150 to 156 lbs in 3 months on a "bulk", I'm starting to plateau at pretty low weights (150 squat, 125 bench) up from just the bar, so decent strength gains I guess but no mass gains.

what am i supposed to do about this?
>>
>>36545638
liquid calories breh,i wish i had ur problem
>>
>>36545638
I have the same problem. I just bulk all year long. My natural cut is better than most trying to cut anyways.
>>
>>36545638
i was like you until i found the solution. wont tell sorry.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36545638
Its like you skeletons brag about eating so much that you puke, but all it says about you is that you're not smart enough to realize eating a little less and NOT puking is better than eationg a fuckload AND puke.

Dumb fucks
>>
Same problem. If I eat when hungry I just lose 1kg per week until I'm completely dried up then I lose muscle quickly. Found the solution in eating only fast foods and greasy stuff from 8pm to 11pm. Only the first week was hard then it's like breathing.
>>
>>36545638
same then i started calorie counting and now im growin
>>
>>36545638
calorie count
liquid calories
more meals per day rather than stuffing your stomach with food in 3 meals

also eat healthy you fucking fag, you got thousands of calorie dense foods, you don't have to eat your bigmacs in order to gain weight
>>
>>36545638
>make shake before bed
>put it in fridge
>wake up
>chug it
>go back to sleep
>>
youre just a weak willed faggot. I'd bet anything you dont even count your calories

but by all means continue believing the laws of nature don't apply to you
>>
>>36545638
i had the same problem, dont worry about doing anything crazy and eating til you puke because thats obviously not good for gains. the only thing you need to focus on is doing as much as you can for a constant period. 3 months is not thatlong of a period.
>>
>>36545638
Alright, anon. As a lifelong fatty, let me help you out:

Eat a tub of ice cream per day. Eat a whole slab of chocolate per day.

Continue the peanut butter sandwiches.

Sumo wrestlers consume a metric shit-tonne of rice, so you can do that too.

I guarantee that you will pack on the pounds.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.