[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School as a Gains Goblin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Born to feel.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
Anybody else know this feel?
>Had a bad time in university
>No friends, no gf, virgin
>Roommates would throw parties all the time
>Would only be invited because I lived there, but I could tell they didn't like having me around
>Just went to class and straight home afterwards
>Got terrible grades; was told I was going to be kicked out if i didn't raise my GPA
>Decided to take a year and a half off
>Found a job, saved up money
>Got myself a gym membership
>Bought a car
>Got some decent gains at the gym
>Made friends with co-workers
>Was happy
>Decided to go back to school to graduate (Family kinda pressured me)
>Had to suspend gym membership because I couldn't afford it
>Went back to school
>School gym is a joke; you have to make an appointment to use the machines/free weights
>Same old shit; no friends. no gf, still virgin
>Roommates are quiet people at least
>Just like me they go to work/class, come home and that's it.
>I should be writing an essay right now but instead I am posting this (two essays actually)

At least I can graduate (hopefully) this year. After I can get a decent job, pay off my car and head back to the gym. And who knows, maybe I'll meet a qt 3.14 and we'll click. Hope is a good thing to have /fit/izens. It's what keeps me going. But goddammit I hate university so much.
>>
Shameless self-bump
>>
>>36545318

You should be ashamed of yourself. Please invest in a shovel and dig your own grave.
>>
Hang in there Bro. Good things are on the way so don't give yo yet. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Don't worry it gets better.
>>
>>36545453
LIES
>>
>>36545318
hang in there faggot it gets better
>>
>>36545451
>>36545453
Thanks for your support homies. I'm just scared that coming back to uni was for nothing because there's always that chance of me fucking up my finals/papers for class. If that's the case, then I'm a failure. Also it sucks that you can't get a decent job without a degree these days. But at the same time, you need to know someone/have experience in order to get employed.
>>
>>36545522
Take that fear of fucking up and use it. Nothing pushes you to do better than true fucking fear Bro. Keep at it. It's all worth it in the end. You'll never be a failure anyway. You're trying. Thats more than most ever do.
>>
File: 1458831546118-fit.gif (24 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
1458831546118-fit.gif
24 KB, 307x320
>>36545232
You sound like a pretty solid guy OP. I'll pray for you at le iron temple. May Broden bless you with sick natty gains.
>>
File: what_is_this_slut_saying.png (132 KB, 835x296) Image search: [Google]
what_is_this_slut_saying.png
132 KB, 835x296
>>36545232
>has terrible time management skills
>blames it on school
Grow the fuck up you idiot.
>>
>>36546823
time management skills =/= maturity

but seriously you need to learn time management skills ASAP. Read 7 Habits of Highly Effective people in your spare time and apply the tools it offers.
>>
>>36546868
It's part of being mature you idiot. "Growing up" entails getting better time management skills you stupid dunce.
>>
Discipline == freedom.
You don't find time, you make time.
>>
get on your essays anon, you can do it
make your brain gains and get your degree.
>>
I just block out college. My mind completely switches gears at school and I honestly don't remember what happens in a day after I leave the campus.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.