[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/, I am an obeese 18 year old guy, nealy 300 lbs, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bicycle_PNG5359.png (1 MB, 1490x1080) Image search: [Google]
bicycle_PNG5359.png
1 MB, 1490x1080
Hello /fit/,
I am an obeese 18 year old guy, nealy 300 lbs, and I have always had a love for bicycle riding. Problem is, they tend to break under my weight, particularly on the handlebars and pedels. I would really like to get a bike that can support my weight, but being 18 and working minimum wage limits my options. Are their any good bikes under $200 thar could support a large man like me?
Thanks!
>>
>>36544657
>and I have always had a love for bicycle riding

apparently not
>>
>>36544657
>decent bike
>under 200$
No
>>
buy used, depending on your area you might get a decent low end mountain bike. Check http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/
lots of listings. Any really entry level mountain bike should support your fatass unless your hucking huge jumps and drops.
>>
>>36544657
>under $200
No.
Also, >>>/n/
Also, READ THE FUCKING STICKY and lose the fat ass then you won't have to worry about it.
>>
>>36544717
What do you think I want a bicycle for?
>>
>>36544657
Bro I weigh 297 and ride a 20" bmx bike, or my 29" mountain bike. Either you're heavier than that, or you're just riding a really shitty bike.

If anything save up more and buy a used but good quality mountain bike for $300-$400
>>
>>36545262
Probably shitty bikes
>>
>>36544657
Eat less food rather than spend good money on a fucking reinforced bike.

Read the fucking sticky and learn how to control what kind of shit you fork into your fat fucking mouth.
>>
>>36544657

You need an unbreakable Litespeed titanium frame to withstand all of your glorious mass, not that steel/aluminum/carbon fibre nonsense. Go buy it.
>>
To ride it enjoyably weekly~ish to make yourself feel good about"exercising" while not doing any actual shit to lose weight.
Self-pat on the back ftw. Don't forgef to say out loud for yourself "I biked an extra mile today, so i can eat this pizza now".
>>>/n/
>>
If you're in Canada get a shit teir bike from Can Tire. They won't last but just keep taking them back and they will replace it. Scan and save that receipt.
>>
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11588541&cp=4413986.4417717&categoryId=12560081&fg=Price
>>
>>36546350
You actually made me laugh
Thank you
>>
>>36544657

In bicycling circles, you are what is known as a "Clydesdale".

I'd go to your local bike shop and explain your situation. (It will probably cost you a lot more than 200$, but you could probably save quite a bit of money by just eating less food. Just sayin'.)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.