[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinny to buff changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1442700168332.jpg (257 KB, 788x1013) Image search: [Google]
1442700168332.jpg
257 KB, 788x1013
I'm 22, but sound like a 15 years old. I'm 110lbs.

Do you think when the body gets bigger, so do the other male characteristics? I'm tired of looking like a girl.

I want to look like the Marlboro man and get that voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepaVuuBAtA
>>
>>36540104
Being underweight kills your test levels and you need test to masculate. Getting bigger might help. Not a guarantee tho.
>>
>>36540173
Fuck, I didn't now that. I thought being fat killed your test, not being skinny.

What should I do?
>>
>>36540909
Eat and lift. Repeat.
>>
>>36540909
>eat more
>start lifting PPLx
>sleep more (8 hours at least)
>look up a lot of information on the internet about nutrition and exercise

Also read the sticky newfriend
>>
I initially thought there was something wrong with my speakers. His voice is so deep. Mirin
>>
You can't be 110lbs and 22, this guy
>>36540296 on that other thread claims he's 125lbs and he looks more on the other side of the life spectrum.
>>
>>36540987
He's sucking his stomach in, obviously.
>>
Bupm
>>
>>36541545
>>
>>36540104
Those are the most well spoken Mexicans I have ever heard.
>>
>>36540173
I think its to do with the undereating/lack of exercise

Ive always been a lazy twig but now i cant stop exercising. Today is my rest day and today im on guard duty just sitting on my ass. I keep going outside to do exercise and i cannoy fucking sit still anymore

I love this
>>
>>36542994
Fuark, mirin

Wish I could be the same desu
>>
>>36540987
It's possible, I'm 5'10" and 130 lb and people tell me I look 'fit'

Inb4 shitstorm of accusations
Believe it or not idc
>>
>>36544363
Oh and I'm 21 though not sure what age matters
>>
>>36544363
at your height and weight you're borderline underweight, but then again I guess 'fit' is a broad term
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.