[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been getting fat the past year and I didn't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454185991932.jpg (31 KB, 631x579) Image search: [Google]
1454185991932.jpg
31 KB, 631x579
I've been getting fat the past year and I didn't want the problem to get worse. The only way I've been able to reduce my caloric intake has been to reduce how often I eat to one meal with one or two small snacks through the day. Is this going to work or am I slowly killing myself with this?
>>
Read the fucking sticky

The only sure fire way is to count your calories

If you want to do it your stupid lazy way, don't eat snacks. Eat one or two meals a day, period, nothing else caloric for the rest of the day.
>>
um.....

literally just count your calories and plan your day's worth of meals, it's really not hard

you do know that calories can be tracked, right?
>>
You're fine. Continuing to eat surplus calories and getting fatter is how you will be slowly killing yourself.
>>
>>36537432
is that pic real? That can't be real, there's been a rise in obesity but over several decades. It didn't spike that much in only 9 years did it?
>>
>>36537582

missingthejoke.jpeg
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.