[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Handles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 111.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
I'm on my first cut after a ~6 month bulk, and 8 weeks into the cut, my lower back still has an enormous amount of fat (kind of like pic related). I have a full 6 pack, but when I put on a shirt, it looks like my lower back is melting. Did I lose the genetic lottery or do I just need to cut for another ~8 weeks or so and lose all my gains?
>>
Yohimbine
>>
if you still have lovehandles you're still fat, thats pretty much all there is to say about it

t b h i feel you're exaggerating muh full 6 pack if you're still love handles man.
>>
>>36537348
no bro sorry but you are wrong
>>
can you take a picture of your lower back and abs?
>>
>>36537348
>>36537375
I would post pics but I just got to work. I'll post pics in a couple hours, but this thread will likely be dead by then.
>>
>>36537353
pix?
>>
>>36537353

no.
>>
fat distribution is genetics
I look almost auchwitz on my legs and arms but still have torso fat to lose
if you continue to cut it will burn fat in areas that still hold fat
>>
>>
>>36537326
post body pic or leave
>>
>>36537417
How does this contribute?
>>
File: 54353454354334.jpg (35 KB, 335x400) Image search: [Google]
54353454354334.jpg
35 KB, 335x400
hey guys op here i got a photo before i leave for work to prove you wrong

my 6 pack isnt really showing due to lighting but you can see my love handles clearly
>>
>>36537517
you're a skeleton, you won't see any abs until you put some actual lean mass on. sorry bro
>>
>>36537517
You need to bulk, you have nothing to cut down to.
>>
>>36537517
You don't have a 6 pack. Ever
>>
>>36537407
This is the only post in this thread that matters OP.

Males are genetically inclined to store fat in either
>buttocks
>legs
>stomach
>chest
You will always gain weight in one of these areas first and lose weight in one of these areas last.
It's just the way it is, the only way to get rid of it is to continue to lose body fat until that area is within reason for your aesthetic desire.

Also, no one said you couldn't do a clean bulk every once in a while, ignore the fatties.
There is a reason girls are all over model dick and not weight lifter dick.

>clean bulk>dirty bulk
>>
>>36537517
this has to be a troll
10/10 bait
>>
Can I still call them love handles if i'm alone?
>>
>>36537640
>Can I still call them love handles if i'm alone?

>2045
>not making love to your own handles.
>>
>>36537586
But weight lifters looks awesome. Have you ever seen lu xiaojun or klokov? Im assuming you're a newfaggot so yeah
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.