[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw roiders can gain muscle literally by sitting on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 25-bodyfat.jpg (68 KB, 337x487) Image search: [Google]
25-bodyfat.jpg
68 KB, 337x487
>tfw roiders can gain muscle literally by sitting on their ass

How can natties even compete?
>>
>tfw wanna roid everyday

If i were gay or had kids i would do it
>>
>>36536873

Filthy natlets
>>
>>36536873
natties can't compete, which is why every sporting event bans steroids.
>>
>>36536900
My biggest fear is making myself sterile
>>
>>36536914
Like the world needs more of your jizz walking about
>>
File: 1458092337629.jpg (23 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1458092337629.jpg
23 KB, 399x388
>>36536934
Shut up
>>
>>36536914
>thinking thats a bad thing

I would love to bust my nut inside every girl i fuck with no worry of pregnancy. Greatest feeling ever.

>had a sterile fuckbuddy at one point of my life
>normal tits, huge ass, shes pretty af
>jizz in her over 20 times

Fun times... i needa hit her up again.
>>
By living to 70
>>
>>36536909
This niggas. /thread
>>
How do actors roid so obviously and effectively without fucking up themselves and their body permanently down the line? Pic related, extreme example. Is roiding really worth it this much? I mean fuck, if Bale went from 0 to huge it should theoretically catapult anyone who has even just been training for a couple of months to god tier Æ S T H E T I C S.
>>
>>36536985
Pharma grade roids
Doctors monitoring them
Chefs keeping their diet up
>>
>>36536873
I would roid but the odds of getting acne and hair loss scare the shit out of me
>>
>>36536985
But Bale looks natty as fuck in batman begins. Clearly has a double digit bmi. When you have essentially unlimited income and time to devote to putting on 60lbs of builtfat mass I don't think it's reasonable to immediately assume he's fraud. He's clearly a committed method actor
>>
>>36536985

You guys have to look at the end of the filming date not the release date.

Cabin in the woods was finished filming about three years before the release date in theatres.

just as an example.
>>
>>36537127
You're delusional lol
>>
>>36536873
>How can natties even compete?
I don't, because I don't consider them to be in same class as me anyway; I consider them to be beneath me, and as such I disregard them and their steroid-induced gains.
>>
>>36536985
Actors don't necessarily need to roid, because their entire life can be a workout routine. If every meal, every day, every workout is carefully crafted, and you have nothing else to do with your time, you too could get ripped in a year.
>>
>>36536914
That would be a pro for me.
>>
File: bale_begins_batman.jpg (23 KB, 551x372) Image search: [Google]
bale_begins_batman.jpg
23 KB, 551x372
>>36537127
>Bale looks natty as fuck
>gained 100lb in 6 months

riiiiiight
>>
>>36536977

Problem is, she lets every guy raw dog her and then you're stuck with an STD
>>
>>36536873
Its simple

Just do nofap and the natty test levels will increase with such force that you will literally get gains by just sitting. If you mediate and circulate the sexual energy around the body, in to your nervous system and in to your muscles you can increase this effect.

Release every 7th day for a deload to not overstress the system and don't forget to drink the load as it will contain valuable nutrients and lots of sexual QI which you can refill your body with.

I have gained about 8kilo of pure muscle in my upperbody by doing this. And a good side effect is enlightenment from all the meditation.
>>
>>36539555
In gonna do this
>>
>>36539555

It's like you've taken every nofap meme and condensed it into a science
>>
>>36537127
"It was only about six weeks between finishing The Machinist and doing the screen test for Batman Begins. The director, Chris Nolan, asked me to try and put on as much weight as I could because he would find it very difficult to convince the studio to cast me if I was a beanpole. In doing so I overdid it because I was enjoying gorging. I was ignoring advice about taking it slowly because my stomach had shrunk, and I should just go with soups. I was straight into pizza and ice-cream and eating five meals in a sitting. My stomach expanded really quickly. I got very sick during that time but I enjoyed getting sick. I didn't mind it at all. In that short amount of time I did actually go from 121 (pounds) right back up to 180 (pounds) which is way too fast so that resulted in some doctor visits to get things sorted out."

he would be way fatter if he wasn't on roids
>>
File: mfw_ani2.jpg (65 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
mfw_ani2.jpg
65 KB, 342x342
>>36539555
>nofap
> test levels will increase
>>
File: 1402569890647.jpg (37 KB, 630x337) Image search: [Google]
1402569890647.jpg
37 KB, 630x337
>>36539555
>I have gained about 8kilo of pure muscle in my upperbody by doing this.

remember guys, nofap = steroids
>>
seriously what's the downside of just roiding for one year to get to an acceptable level of muscle mass then maintaining it naturally
>>
>>36539598
>that resulted in a doctor's visit to get things sorted out
he practically admits it holy fuck

where is this quote from?
>>
i used to think like this when i started, 3 years later i see it as a pointless overkill.

go for the long term breh, there's a reason why most roidheads lie about their usage.
>>
>>36540460
On itself thats not a bad idea, having the side effects fuck you up for the rest of your life is something different tho
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.