[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get /fit/ but also learn how to fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10
File: street-fight-color-film-24.jpg (547 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
street-fight-color-film-24.jpg
547 KB, 1024x651
What's the best way to get /fit/ but also learn how to fight simultaneously?

I've been watching at least 100+ hours of worldstar hip hop street fights and fight videos on YouTube, my observations;

>majority of fights are over in under 30 seconds, almost all are over in 2 minutes or less.
>most people flail their arms around and don't defend.
>No one uses their legs to kick or knee, it's all punches.
>black people are faster at moving and throw faster punches.
>takedowns can play a decisive role.
>ground fighting normally ends with the opponents friends kicking you. Stay upright at all costs.
>sucker punches from the opponents friends are common.
>almost no one aims punches at the body.
>>
Start training some combat sport, really the only way to be prepared for these situations unless you CC.
>>
Boxing.
>>
>>36533519
>learn how to fight
Get into fights
Don't die
This is the only way to learn how to fight faggot
>>
>>36533519
In the SAS the new troopers would be sent to really rough pubs and told to insult the locals and get into massive nasty brawls to become hard as nails. maybe you should do that
>>
>>36533519
how come all the black guys know how to box?
>>
best way is avoiding fucking fights, and situations where fights might happen. dont' be a fucking retard
>>
>>36533999
they don't, but black people are naturally more inclined to throw punches and white people to wrestle. It has something to do with our frame structures
>>
>>36533985
They also have to raise puppies and kill them at graduation. Also cut off their own dicks and eat them. true story.
>>
>>36533985
That's fucking stupid.
>>
learn mma

I am going to go to my local 10th planet bjj gym. They have mma classes there too...

Basically go to a gym that is putting out fighters into the ufc, because that is proof their methods are effective.
>>
>>36533519
It takes much less effort to cross the street when you see the black walking towards you.
>>
>>36533985
>rough pubs
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? pubs are filled with 50 year old taxi drivers willing to talk for hours about Wayne Rooney. They are the least rough environments in England by far.
>>
>>36534013
it actually is what they used to (and prob still do. the sas are old school af)
>>
>>36534056
im guessing you grew up somewhere posh like oxfordshire or something m8...
>>
Whenever I google this I see recommendations for Krav Maga but memeists on here say it's fedora tier? Which is it /fit/, I just want to defend myself if anything gets too heated
>>
File: 1440468263903.jpg (71 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
1440468263903.jpg
71 KB, 545x545
>>36534037
>10th planet
>>
>>36534087
I guess you need to stop watching films and get out more if you think pubs are rough places.
>>
>>36534009
blacks have long limbs while whites have long torsos. Blacks therefore have longer reach for punches, while whites have creater core strength for wrestling. In the end the differences are so miniscule that is doesn't matter much.
>>
>>36534037
edgie brah?
>>
>>36533519
>I've been watching at least 100+ hours of worldstar hip hop street fights and fight videos on YouTube

A U T I S M A M A U T I S M A C
U U S U U U
T T I T T K
I I T I I K
S S U S S U
M S I T U A M S I R U A M S I T U A M C
>>
>>36534147
A short torso would translate to a better lever arm in relationship to "core" exercises.
>>
>>36534094
10th planet > all bjj schools
>>
>>36533915
this
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>36533519
Body shots placed well are much more effective than they seem. Liver or solar plexus are both game if successful. Cardio and technique are more important than strength, but only to the well trained.

Environment plays a huge role to hoe you fight. Use space if you have it especially if your opponent is bigger than you. If your opponentis rushing you, just get away. He can't do it forever. Hit him when he is tired. And don't ever turn your back on your opponent
>>36534092
Its fedora, knife throwing tier. They don't take into consideration practicing technique or developing g fitness to execute. They don't even spare, "because the moves are too effective and dangerous."
They just teach you how to fight like a girl. Eye pokes and pull hair and other shit.
>>
>>36534037
Learn mma if you want to dryhump other men and get fucked in the ass by his friends while you're on the ground cuddling.

Striking is the best for street fights, especially if there might be multiple opponents. Boxing or kickboxing is probably the best.
>>
>>36534037

>mma

The latest meme in the fighting world
>>
>>36534120
Depends on the fucking pub you moron
>>
>>36534402
If anything, you run and skip so much in boxing that if you get into a really bad situation they probably won't be able to catch you if you turn tail.
>>
>>36534338
I hope you're not serious.
>>
>>36534402
Ya then when the fight is taken to the ground you will not know how to get up.

You need to know how to swim to get out of a pool and you need to know how to grapple to avoid going to the ground. Also striking is a BIG part of mma.

It is really amazing to see how retarded /fit/ is when it comes to applying strenth

Wrestling, muay tai, boxing, bjj, judo… this is your average mma fighter. If someone is better at striking you just take em down. This is not theory this is fact… want proof turn on the tv and watch the ufc
>>
>>36534504
Eddie Bravo tapped Royce Gracie using his methods. The only thing that stopped Royce from tapping the second time was his pride.
>>
>>36534582
>striking is a big part of MMA
that's why they use it all the time, right? Oh wait.

And whenever anyone who is actually good at striking comes onto the scene, he bodybags his opponent as soon as they come in for the takedown.

> If someone is better at striking you just take em down.
you aren't going to just waltz up to a good striker and ask for his permission to take him down. If you try to tackle them they'll side step out of the way and you'll get a counterpunch right to the side of the head. You can't just grab their hands/feet when they attack. Anyone worth their salt won't kick above the knees unless it's to follow up when the opponent is in a bad position.

The whole point of striking is to not get taken down.
>>
>>36534404

How is MMA a meme?

Professional cage fighting weeded out the meme tier martial arts in the early days and MMA is what's left. Not that I think MMA is going to turn the manager of a Best Buy into a stone cold killer, but still it's obviously real along with every other fighting style currently practiced in the UFC. If you want serious LOLs go watch some of those early UFCs where they had like sumo wrestlers and "karate masters" fighting vs. the early MMA guys and getting absolutely folded in the process.
>>
File: 2007_gymtour[2].jpg (89 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
2007_gymtour[2].jpg
89 KB, 450x450
>>36534629
Eddie never competed against Royce.

I would also like to point out that 10th planet is BJJ. Although, they seem to have incorporated a lot of old catch wrestling techniques. Thatisn't really unique DESU. Although his rubber guard system is unique as far as I know.
>>
>not just hulk-jumping away

Nigga do you even squat?
>>
>>36534649
>The whole point of striking is to not get taken down
>If you try to tackle them they'll sidestep out of the way
Are you this stupid, or is this just bait? If you didn't wrestle or do any grappling, I seriously doubt a boxer/kickboxer would know how to sprawl out properly. I'm not even any of the guys who posted above, but it takes a special kind of retard to give this kind of shitty reasoning and force me to correct your stupidity
>>
>>36534739

You sound like you're a professional MMA watcher but not much more than that
>>
>>36534649
I do not agree with a lot of the points you made but I will just put it like this.

Why not learn how to grapple? What is the point of not leaning how to grapple. Knowing how to grapple is a huge skill to add to your toolbox… example two strikers of equal skill but one knows how to grapple and the other one does. The one with no grappling experienced is going to get ass fucked…

bu-but muh sidestep… no way that guy is staying up watch Matt Huges fight, he dominates people who only strike
>>
>>36534739
How are you going to take someone down without eating a punch to the face? Especially against an outboxer?
>>
>>36533519
based on real world observations, you can only get in so many fights before someone pulls out a knife. find an other hobby.
>>
>>36534147
this is just a retarded bro science assessment
>>
This thread needs to watch the james toney vs randy couture fight. Good way to evaluate the whole "oh just punch him in the face to avoid getting taken down". Plebs.
>>
>>36534711
My bad I meant Royler Gracie… FUCK…

Ya he has added some cool moves… the Gracies as far as I know do not give the moves the credit they deserve…. I would expect that from Aikido but not bjj…
>>
File: 1457498100979.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457498100979.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>36533519

Don't.

I was in only one fight in my life and it was terrible. The feeling in your stomach leading up to it, the ice water running through your veins - it's all hyped up various forms of media.

My fight was essentially a quick sucker punch to the guy's temple and then a jab to his throat. Guy was about 4 inches taller than me and probably 50 lbs. heavier. He dropped straight to the ground and was clutching his throat since the jab caused his windpipe area to swell. He could've pressed charges against me but didn't since even he acknowledged that he began the fight. Still - me facing assault charges in court would've partially ended my life. I could never afford court costs and no one would want to hire an ex convict even if I did survive prison.

Only fight if you're backed into a corner - otherwise avoid it.
>>
>>36534889
>this

last fight I was in was a blur and created more drama then it was worth
>>
I highly doubt any street fight will play out the way you see mma fights on tv.

stop using ufc and boxing fights u saw on the television as reference.

there are rules in those fights and the fighters abides them. in the street there are none so literally anything can happen
>>
Always thought martial arts were not worth the time, hassle and almost inevitable injuries. I have insurance, and I'm not really worried about being robbed, I would just cave instantly and give up all my valuables. Now I'm not so sure though, with all the rapey immigrants that are on the news here in Europe.. Blind violence is on the rise for sure. Maybe I should make room in my weekly workout schedule. Would rather just get a carry permit but for the time being those are impossible to obtain in my country.

I've never watched any fight videos and have never been in a real fight. I'm considering boxing, I figure if I learn how to land really strong punches that can drop a guy in one go I can frighten off a group of attackers. I learned some eye-poking testicle-crushing pseudowrestling in the army, I just feel like that kind of stuff would make a person really vulnerable against a group, and I was never the best at it anyway. Thoughts?
>>
>>36533519
Go to gym and start yelling nigga and calling names at every big guy (for you) you come across.
>>
>>36534889

Kek, American laws of peace.

In Britain if someone attacks me I can literally jump on their head and still be fine.
>>
>>36535004
You want to find something to end it quick, yeah.

If the scenario turns bad (someone pulls a knife, there's more than one) you want to be able to run, and run well. There's no shame in that when shit gets serious.

Boxing will give you ridiculous cardio and teach you to hit hard and accurately, plus it's a lot straightforward than most styles.

Knowing at least a little grappling is useful, like a lot of people have said, too.
>>
>>36533519

>niggers
>landwhales

wondering what country is that
>>
>>36535045

Running is a really good point I actually had not thought about. Always imagined it a worst case scenario where I was accompanied by a woman, but I have zero problem with running from a conflict if it's safer and I'm on my own. As soon as the snow goes I'm working on sprinting.
>>
>>36535024
>t. Suleyman al-Brighton
>have a scissor in backpack
>gets hauled off by the "rozzers" for carrying a sharp weapon
>>
File: hard to tell tbh lad.jpg (51 KB, 659x271) Image search: [Google]
hard to tell tbh lad.jpg
51 KB, 659x271
>>36535089
Been scratching me head over this if I'm frank with you
>>
fighting is barbaric and you should avoid it at all costs, but if you have to...

one on one wrestling is the best. no one knows how to fucking wrestle or even guard against a take down and you can end it real quick.

boxing is your best bet other than that. if you HAVE to fight, ALWAYS swing first.
>>
>>36534060

You're not very bright, are you?
>>
>>36534167
What cunt?
>>
>>36534889
This famalams.

At the end of the day, unless you're legitimately scared that the other person poses a threat to your life, do not start shit with them. There's far too many stories of young men amped up on alcohol, adrenaline and testosterone who throw a punch and their life completely changes.

>>36535024
>excessive force
Sorry, but a guy shoving you doesn't give you free reign to mercilessly de-brain them.
>>
>>36534988
Muh small joint manipulation
Muh eye gowging

A ufc fighter can use these too, but he has the advantage of knowing how to fight so the ufc is the closest thing to real life that we have… becoming good at mma makes you better than a big portion of the population at fighting automatically.

People do not realise how good these people are at fighting…. Think of it like basketball… there is streetball, high school Varsity, College, then NBA. If you want to watch examples of the best basketball you watch NBA… if you want to get good at putting a ball into a hoop you play basketball… Spot on analogy…
>>
>>36534883
The gracies are more or less irrelevant to BJJ as it is. More of figure heads. A couple compete, more coach. They could all die and it wouldn't make a difference to BJJ.
>>
>>36535317
there are rules in ball though. and even on the street, the players follow them. there are none in street fighting so no your analogy won't work here.

the best way to become a superb street fighter is fighting on the street. nobody gives a fuck how ufc belts u have on the street so no these guys aren't what you should be using as an example.
>>
>>36535317
This lol. "MMA is a meme" is the funniest shit ever. MMA taught as a martial art is literally learning what has worked best in cage fighting and combining them together to be the most efficacious.

I practice MMA with supplemental gi/no gi BJJ and I'll tell you that a trained fighter will rip your fucking ass apart in a street fight. The last confrontation I was in ended with a 1-2 and an oblique kick.
>>
>>36535428
Do you honestly think a trained fighter is going to "fight by the rules" in a street fight? You're retarded if you think fighters are stuck in one mode when it comes to fighting. Even IF they fought fair in a street fight, their skill will most likely overwhelm any average person outside of getting stabbed, shot, bludgeoned or jumped.
>>
Not even drunk or trolling but I'm 6'1 and 225lbs lean and I think I could wreck half these "mma" fags. All I would need to do is connect once and they would be wakening up next week.
>>
>>36534056

They show the people in the pubs the pictures they drew of Muhammad.
>>
>>36535428
It does work though… I said if you want to learn how to put a ball into a hoop… who do you think will be better at putting a ball into a hoop about the same size as basketball hoops are (no rules) a nba basketball player or literally anyone else…
>>
>>36533519
Learn boxing or avoid black people
>>
>>36534013
Kingsman? Ayy lmao
>>
>>36533519

Sprinting, you fucking pussy
>>
>>36533999
gotta survive da' huud nomsayin
>>
>>36535247
Might want to check into some highschool level physics
>>
>>36534120
is everyone on /fit/ literally 15?
>>
>>36535506
Do you have some basic fighting background?
If you don't and are just a Big Guy, just be aware of those slightly smaller than you (and ofc of the huge ones), even just a minimal martial arts background can make it a fair fight.
Don't fight fair fights, it's not worth it.
>>
Who wants to fight me?

I'm hard as fuck
>>
>>36535567

No but I've been in bar fights and had knives pulled on me before and I've just swung wildy and came out ok.
>>
>>36534889
Fight in the ring, not the street. All professional fighters/people who actually know how to fight would never decide to fight on the street because there are so many variables. For me, when ever i was faced with the situation of someone wanted to fight I'd just flash my gun and they'd back off
>>
>>36535506
You're tough shit until you get eye gouged or kicked in the dick. I'm 6'1 170 and I'd break your knees with kicks until you don't want anymore breh.
>>
>>36533519
Box or muay thai. Tends to be cheap, lower rate of injuries than grappling, conditioning is mostly bodyweight and metabolic.

After you have the skills and gas tank, find some grappling if you want.
>>
>>36535604
Assuming he is just going to stand there and let you do that…. A bad heavyweight beats a good lightweight…
>>
>>36535688
He just said he swings wildly and has no fight experience. I'm an 8-1 amateur, I'm confident that I can bang with a HW who has no training at all as he'll gas in 10seconds swinging for the fences.
>>
>>36535713

Lmfao I'd wreck you 1v1
>>
File: 1458528784261.jpg (31 KB, 447x493) Image search: [Google]
1458528784261.jpg
31 KB, 447x493
>>36535317
how thick is your skull?

UFC
>fucktons of rules to protect fighters from permanent injury as best as possible despite it still happening time to time
>always 1v1
>in a fucking cage
>the floor is designed to be skin-friendly
>time limits for fighters to catch breath, hydrate and first aid

Street fightan
>0 rules
>the fairness of the fight is solely up to the fighters' sense of honor
>however many v however many
>on the grass/paved road/pebbles/sand/concrete/burning charcoal
>no time-outs, no barehands, no gloves, no mouthguards, no fucking cage, no one to stop a nigga with a shank comin at you, or a fucking gun

You wanna grapple on a back alley street you faggot? You wanna show your floor-dominance nigga? You wanna open your back/nuts for niggas to stab/stomp your shit? Be my fucking guest. Don't forget to wear a Tapout shirt while you get stabbed in the anus, mongoloid
>>
>>36535513
nope the streets and the cage are two totally different atmospheres. in theory yeah that would be a good place to start if you're clueless. alot of guys started off watching boxers though. but ive seen some boxer babies get jaw leaned in on several occasions

>>36535499
nah but the way you guys praise these dudes has me convinced that you all think the likelihood of these coming out as the victor in a street fight is extremely high. only person who i can say i trust will fuck someone up in a street fight is kimbo slice. there are videos of him knotting dudes the fuck up. but when he got in the cage, he often got whooped because the cage fights are nothing like the street.
>>
>>36535786
It's not praise it's just probability. Yeah anything can happen in a fight, but someone who is trained is more than likely going to win against someone who has none (aka 9/10 people you'll meet in a fight).
>>
>>36533519
learn how to strike and how to grapple

roll and spar ocasionally

thats it
>>
>>36535784
Fuck you hommie man, you don't know my mentality man… I'm loco! I'm so loco that if arkham assylum had a maximum occupancy of one they would move the joker out just so they could put me in!

Seriously though a UFC fighter CAN street fight too you fucking retard lol
>>
>>36535786
You also realize that this is the same exact reason Kimbo was shit in the UFC & Bellator right? He's a street boxer and can't handle any other styles that aren't an all out brawl.
>>
>>36535894
I didn't say a UFC nigga can't fight. I watch MMA stuff a lot and repeat-watch Warrior at least every two weeks. I was talking about which one of you assholes who think grappling and floor moves will be worth shit in the streets.

To be fair the OP never mentioned anything about street fighting, but streetfags always bring it up when MMAfags bring up MMA and MMAfags always try to counter them with >muh grapples

That's all there is to it. Obviously a trained fighter > untrained thug 9/10
>>
>>36533915
>>36534368
No. Fuck no. Boxing gives you brain damage, and doesn't utilise other parts of the body.

Do Muay Thai. It's kickboxing, but with the clinch, elbows, and knees, too.

A boxer would get destroyed by someone doing Muay Thai.
>>
>>36535786
OH FUCK NO WAY now IK you are either trolling or retarded…

http://youtu.be/GnaroQXSkGg

Notice how Kimbor relies on the RULES! He is in a bad precarious situation and hos freinds go like "no knees" when he just used a knee on the cop…

Kimbo sucked at UFC and thus sucks at street fighting. When compared to someone who is actually good at mma.
>>
RUN to defend yourself, you'd rather leave your pride behind than being jumped by 5 guys and getting completely rekd
The only time you should fight is when you absolutely have no other option, and even then you should look for opportunities to escape if your chances are not good.

This is why you should do your cardio - run hard faggots - and do a little bit of martial arts for basic knowledge (try boxing or kick boxing)
>>
File: 1458906365054.jpg (17 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
1458906365054.jpg
17 KB, 469x314
>>36533519
MMA is good for competition, in a no rules street fight? You're asking to get your shit pushed in with a broken bottle or worse. Just don't be a dick and avoid dodgy areas. Or, or, you could learn some striking like muay thai, something that has techniques that'll ruin anyone's day; elbows or hard leg kicks. That or learn Silat, the pcp of the martial arts world
>>
>>36534739
You are the one who sounds stupid as fuck. While you duck your head and try to tackle him, someone with decent striking game absolutely will side step and feed you your teeth.
>>
>>36535592
>All professional fighters/people who actually know how to fight would never decide to fight on the street because there are so many variables.
no they wouldn't fight on the street because they are millionaires who have an entourage to beat people up for them
>>
>>36535919
that's what im saying bich. ufc and street shit is different plus kimbo can fuck up you and the biggest nigga u know by himself

I bet kimbo would eat Connor mcwhatever alive outside of the ring if they were to get into it (i brought him into this because last time i checked, he a champ or something)
>>
>>36534404
thats krav maga
>>
>>36535932
Ya going to the floor is fucking retarded in a street fight and instigating the grapple is even more retarded. But knowing how to avoid the takedown by practicing them is important when around mulitiple people who can kick you when you are on the ground. Grappling would work if you are in a true 1vs1 scenario with no other potential attackers. I do agree that a striking art is much better for fighting, but you have to know how to grapple.
>>
>ITT: Normies think that fighters who train a martial art somehow are magically stunned by the fact that they are now in a no rules fight.

No rules would make a trained fighter even better. Fucking /fit/
>>
File: 1250055175629.png (221 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
1250055175629.png
221 KB, 289x400
You kids are going to break your hands the first time you make contact with someone's jaw or rib
>>
BJJ (or wrestling if in high school or below)will let you spar at actual combat pace with less risk of injury. Muay thai or boxing will get your cardio to top shape
>>
>>36536009
>current year
>striking with a closed fist without wearing punching gloves
Open palm masterrace, feget
>>
File: 1458834574259.jpg (94 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
1458834574259.jpg
94 KB, 617x627
>>36535964
Tru my damie
>>
>>36535977
You're a fucking retard. Kimbo is PROTECTED by the rules in his fights because they don't allow anything besides BOXING. He will get his ass WHOOPED by someone who utilizes something besides straight boxing, LIKE HE FUCKING DID IN MMA.
>>
>>36535894

I think you are missing the entire point

if 4 cholos walk up to you in a poorly lit place and all of them draw guns only to immediately begin firing at you because you kicked their friend's ass a week before

who do you think is going to win that "fight" the mma guy or the 4 cholos with guns
>>
>>36535939
i didn't say he was invincible bro but he will give joe blow who thinks he hot shit the business. plus this was probably after he got into the habit of fighting like a ufc faggot
>>
>>36536023
man didn't i just say.......im done with you senpai
>>
>>36535938
>Boxing gives you brain damage

Only if you plan on standing in front of the dude for multiple rounds without moving your head.

You really do not need to know much more than boxing. If you punch properly, it going further won't be needed.
>>
>>36536089
Muay Thai gets all the benefits of boxing, + kicks, elbows and knees.

All you have to do is deaden the leg of a boxer, and he has lost a whole lot of power from his punch.
>>
>>36536085
Look at the video of him getting fucked up by a normie cop! He is a JOKE!
>>
>>36534889
>not hiring someone because of an assault charge
They consider assault almost everything these days. I wouldn't avoid hiring a guy unless he had obvious anger issues.
>>
Just learn how to punch from boxing. Forget all this other fag stuff.
>>
>>36534338
10th planet has excellent sport jujitsu training. They wreck house at tournaments but I wouldn't say they're the best for MMA or self-defense.
>>
>>36535004
My thought is that you're easy to track on these boards. Stop asking questions. Stop being noticed. This is how you get exposed.
>>
>>36533519
Join the military.
>>
>>36535508
Where were you when olde England became New Pakistan?
>>
>>36533519
I can't really speak on the issue of technique and that sort of thing, because unlike almost every single other retard in this thread, I can actually acknowledge that I don't know anything about fighting. Watching UFC and youtube videos really won't do anything for you.

BUT I will say this; if the fight goes past the first few blows, and no one gets knocked down or out, the average person will get tired as fuck from the huge adrenaline dump as well as the quick frantic movements. I'm 6'4, 225lbs and when I roll with my buddy who's like 5'10 180lbs and has a basic understanding of submissions I can always win once I survive the initial onslaught. He gasses from trying to move my weight around, squeezing triangles and chokes as hard as he can, but I just relax and focus on controlling at least one of his wrists. He always tires out before I do, and at that point I can reverse position and usually get the mounted arm triangle. My other buddy is 6'2 260lbs, pretty fat but strong as fuck and heavy as fuck when you're trying to move him around, super strong grip as well. Same thing though, as long as I make it past the first minute he gets tired and I end up submitting him. I know this is just submission wrestling with my friends, but there is something to be said about cardio and endurance. Your average guy could probably swing for 30 seconds or so hard, and then gets tired. If you can survive this onslaught, fighting a tired guy is like fighting a woman.

tl;dr If you can outlast them cardio-wise, you're way more likely to win even if their size and technique is greater than yours.
>>
>>36534396
Liver ya. Solar plexus is very risky as it can lead to death. Manslaughter charges just aren't worth it.

Cool site with decent info.
http://web.textfiles.com/destruction/22kill.txt
>>
>>36533519
M8, I just use Kirk Lawson's "Banned From Boxing"
Pretty much all the grappling you need ungainst your average Joe imo
>>
>>36535153
He's burstin' out 'is bloomers m8!
>>
The most important thing to do is to practice fighting no matter what. The style doesn't matter, the more fighting you do, the more you will learn. Focus on quantity in order to build quality.

Do as much as you can, in as many styles as you can if you want to be good.

Twiddling your e-penis over the 'best' gets you nowhere.
>>
>>36535894
>I'm so loco that if arkham assylum had a maximum occupancy of one they would move the joker out just so they could put me in!

Cut off your own face and wear it around like a mask on live stream right now and maybe I might believe that, you pussy ass white boy
>>
Literally just learn how to box. My skeleton mode best friend was literally an eighth of my size and the explosive force in his punches was 6 times mine before I started training.

People underestimate how effective boxing is at building functional strength, too many shitty kung fu movies, not enough real world experience, it's scary to see what a heavyweight class can do to a 300lb bag, an untrained guard like the ones you see in fucking worldstar videos wouldn't buffer 20% of a trained jab, much less the following cross. You could honestly kill a normal person with one punch after a couple of years training.

Learn to box
>>
>>36534056
confirmed southerner
>>
>>36533519

You ever tried to throw a kick in jeans? Also most people have terrible mobility.

Personally I would leg kick to the knee. Pop the fuckers knee and they will never walk right again
>>
>>36536797
>Kirk Lawson's "Banned From Boxing"
You read a book? How's that reading working out for you?

>inb4 I submitted 10 Navy Seals and 4 mini-Fedors with the techniquez read about.
>>
>2016
>wanting to learn how to fight
>>
>>36535938
Muay Thai won't give you any brain damage?
>>
>>36537151
Sure, it might, but there is less of a chance of it, since you're focusing on other strikes.

The risk goes down while the offensive ability goes up.
>>
lift and carry a shank and gun
>>
Fighting is much more dangerous these days, since girls are so entitled.

If you get knocked out you're gonna lose more than your pride.
>>
>>36537359
no homo
>>
>>36537122
>>>/fa/
back to you concentration camp faggot
>>
>>36534889
/thread

OP don't fight, it generally creates more drama and generally means you live in a drama fueled environment.

Blacks often are better fighters because they lack the education to express themselves in ways other than fighting.

Never fight over a girl
I repeat, never fight over a girl.

If you want to learn how to fight do it in a controlled environment.
Go practice with someone, learn boxing, learn grappling.
So it's not an actual fight?
Fuck off, shit feels real when you're up and have to be in the ring for 5 minutes.
First time dude starts punching you in the face while sitting ontop of you, you learn really face how not to have that happen to you again.
You spar against this dude twice a week, generally your instructor will push you two to fight more often, because the outcome will usually be one of two things.

>you learn how to be a better fighter because you dont want this same dude kicking your ass, plus he has to evolve as a fighter as his old tactics no longer work.
win/win
>you pussy out and stop showing up because you arent taking it seriously.

Dude might always win against you, but as time goes on you'll see yourself going from being beat the fuck up in the first 10 seconds, to lasting the entire 5 minute sparring match and the other dude looking like shit also.

My first time ever being in was when I left the military, I was 22, I was super nervous, but the dude kept talking shit.
I had sparred with some of the best grapplers 82nd had during CombativesIII.

I wooped his ass dude, I was ruthless, knocked him over, got on top of him and just started smashing his face in.

I also got kicked out of the party, took a small beating from his friends.
The only reason I didn't have to go to court is because the dude sold drugs regularly and I would of put all of his business out in the open.
>>
>>36535024
Yeah if you're a Muslim
>>
>>36535024
>In Britain if someone attacks me I can literally jump on their head and still be fine.
sure....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html
>>
>>36533519
Krav maga. It won't do shit for attack because you're not going to think straight enough to remember the technique, but it helps with defence, iz becomes a reflex
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.