[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW lifting turned you into a cynical asshole, who cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 341x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 341x2000
>TFW lifting turned you into a cynical asshole, who cheats on your loving girlfriend when you've been with for a year.
>tfw you're a walking Chad meme
>>
>>36530898
Zyzz would be proud I guess
>>
>>36530898
how did lifting cause that?
>>
>>36530898
You were always that way. Lifting's just the excuse you're using.
>>
Break up with the poor girl. Why get in a relationship if you can't remain faithful? Literally denied 6 cuties bc I love my gf.
>>
>>36530945
>36530945
You da man and the real alpha male.

Who the fuck thinks that alpha/Chad is the one dipping his dick in every wet hole? The definition of a true alpha is a man who has all the chances in a world to do so, but who has found an equally alpha female on his side and who won't risk it by nutting inside cheap sloots.

Lifting gave me a great body and then I grew out my hair, put on some makeup and started wearing clothes showing of my hightestness yet no guys approaches me anymore. I look significantly better than few years back, and I could definitely date a DYEL if he was funny, intelligent and shared similar right wing ideologies and lifestyle than me, but those guys never approach me, especially if I wear tops or something else that reveals my arms.
>>
>>36530914
We'll, you're not wrong, I just never had the self esteem to just say fuck it.
>>
>>36531016
The fact is, I got with the girl when I had zero self esteem and confidence, shit I was scared of even talking to random girls because of rejection.
I'm talking to a new girl rn, she goes to my gym and we lifting together so it's nice.
>>
>>36531037
Get gains get grills op
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.