[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone tried the aggressive fat loss program? Results? Can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: agf.jpg (70 KB, 630x870) Image search: [Google]
agf.jpg
70 KB, 630x870
Anyone tried the aggressive fat loss program?
Results?
Can someone send me the pdf?
>>
No, but I did try the "Eat less and work out" program. Worked like a fucking charm.
>>
>>36529743
It works as well as >>36530699
AFL2.0 is actually a variation of above.
>>
I found all of them here OP

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w4icxqvhkpgog/K1N0B0DY
>>
You don't need a book to lose weight man, c'mon. Eat less, move more. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>36529743

if you like intermitent fasting, yeah, works. it just follows the logic stated by
>>36530699
But implementing IF to make it as "enjoyable" as possible.
I sincerely don't like that his workouts are brosplits training each muscle once per week, but hey the progress is slower but still progress.

t.l.d.r: it works if you are into IF, but i don't think the workout is optimal for progress
>>
>>36529743
I am on it right now, and I like it. I'll summarize it for you:

>Fast through the morning, drink caffeine or take caffeine pills for energy and hunger
>Eat massive meal 5-8 hours after waking up. Aim for 7 calories per pound of goal weight. I usually have 500g steak, and then either 400g sweet potatoes or baked beans, and a few hand fulls of vegies.
>eat small meal 5-6 hours after first meal. 3 calories per lb goal bodyweight. I usually have 500g cottage cheese or 500g quark.
>eat two servings of fruit throughout the day to stave off hunger
>refeed once a week with 600 extra calories, high in carbs. I either have a pizza in lieu of the second meal, or sometimes (don't judge) I'll just pizza or eat out for both meals.

Greg recommends an AxBxAxx routine where A is an upperbody workout and B is lowerbody, both days low volume, but I just run PHAT.

tl;dr I've been running it since Jan 15 and have lost 11kg so far.
>>
>>36529743
I think it's funny that Greg is such a massive narcissist, but there's some other dude on the cover of his program.
>>
>>36531988
that just got me thinking, if your nutrition isnt optimal, ie less nutrients in your diet, maybe a bro split is better in that case, since it allows for more time for recovery, since it would be slowed down from the diet?
>>
>>36532030
So it's just a version of intermittent fasting?

Man, I need to get into the fitness book industry. Take a proven program, make an unnecessarily specific and detailed "plan" and sell it to fatasses. Fuck, it should come packaged with diet pills.
>>
>>36532030
How do you combine IF and workout days? ie I usally work out around 1 hour after waking up. Do I keep on fasting for hours afterwards anyway?
>>
>>36531988
Whats wrong with IF?!?!?
>>
File: literallytheentireprogram.png (267 KB, 1054x1240) Image search: [Google]
literallytheentireprogram.png
267 KB, 1054x1240
>>36532194
Exactly. The book is like 50 pages, 40 of those are either his story of how he "discovered" the power of IF or some pseudo-philosophical musings about how you have to internalize being under 10% bf before it will happen (I am not joking), then like a couple pages on the diet, a couple on meal examples, a couple on training, and thats it.

Pic related is the "cheat sheet" of the program – I paid 30 bucks for this single page. I was swindled hard, but at least I'm losing weight.
>>
>>36532226
I like to drink 10g of BCAA before I workout, and another 10g while I workout, and then just wait until your first meal. Anabolic window is a myth but I feel like I have more energy when drinking BCAAs.
>>
>>36532260
Can't make any money selling sheets, gotta have a whole book of fluff with it.

>>36532226
When I'm doing IF, especially if I'm on a cut, I'll take some yohimbine and BCAA before a workout. The yohimbine helps burn more fat, but can be rough on your body. The BCAA increases your performance, in terms of both strength and endurance, while in a fasted state.
>>
>>36532253
He said he doesn't like the routine. Learn to read, faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1529x906) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1529x906
Has anyone tried the warrior shredding program?
and can you send the pdf
>>
>>36529743
fuck why would someone pay for Greg's writing he isn't shit. There would be much more logical shit to buy before this.
>>
>>36529743
id probably pay for PSMF and UD 2.0 longer before shit by this nobody
>>
File: Captura.png (15 KB, 502x405) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
15 KB, 502x405
>>36532291
>>36532226

Anabolic window is NOT a myth.
It's just as not important as hitting your daily caloric and macronutrients goal, and when you are a begginer (pic related). If you are looking for optimal muscle gains you should take it into account. And as your lifts go up, you should take it even more into account.

You are not far from doing it right though. The ideal would be to eat some carbs 1-2 hours before workout and some protein 1-2 hours before AND after workout. But this is of course REALLY dependent on the person, meaning that it's not AT ALL literally what you must do.

source:
Aragon, A.A. and B.J. Schoenfeld, Nutrient timing revisited: is there a post-exercise
anabolic window? Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2013.
10(1): p. 5.

t.l.d.r.: anabolic window is a thing, it exists, but it's not that important when starting to lift. As you advance, figure out what makes you feel the best. Eating before a workout, after, protein shake before/after... Nobody can tell you what works the best for yourself better than, well, yourself.
>>
>>36532119
(I'm same as >>36532986
and >>36531988 )

That may seem that it makes more sense, but when you train, you hardly deplenish 40% of the glycogen in your muscles. And it takes about 24 to 48h to replenish them. A brosplit (every part once per week) will always be non-optimal becaue of this.

A workout like AxBxAxx (and the other way) though would throw some more frequency, and for a starting point is a good choice if you like it. The only bad thing about it is they can't be that complicated therafore can't throw too much volume or specificity.
But again, you don't need those if starting in lifting.

t.l.d.r: brosplit = bad (in my opinion, and being bad = not as optimal for muscle gains as others). But hey if you like it and you keep doing it, it will help you much more than doing a PPLxPPL for 2 weeks and dropping it for exhaustion.

t.l.d.r2: i'm getting really annoying with the t.l.d.r
>>
>>36533094

I was thinking that a young person who eats and sleeps well could theoretically exercise every 48 hours, meaning they could do ABABAB ad nauseum.
>>
>>36532489
the one where you eat after 24 hours? i feel drowzy when i'm not free to eat
>>
>>36529743
His face looks like someone who's got Alzheimers and is always misplacing their keys.
>>
Just do PSMF. It's easy as shit if you have any self control whatsoever.
>>
>>36533155

I don't want to lose my hair due to starvation induced stress and cortisol levels rising.
>>
>>36533194

Hair loss that isn't caused by MPB or physical damage is temporary.
>>
>>36533194
It's the current year man gotta stop believing all that shit. You'll only see those things if you try to keep up the PSMF diet for way too long. Just do PSMF for a week or two at a time and you're golden. I can bulk for 3months and then do a PSMF cut for 1week and be lean as fuck. After the 2nd day you don't feel the hunger pains anymore.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.