[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
re: Stretched My Flaccid Penis Too Hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: stretch penstrom.jpg (18 KB, 617x503) Image search: [Google]
stretch penstrom.jpg
18 KB, 617x503
To the anon who stretched his penis too much:

I did the same thing when 16 and my penis hasn't recovered yet on it's own so doubtfully would it heal for you either. Had read about jelqing on /fit/, decided to try it, did it for a week or two, then one day when I was in the shower doing the jelq exercises I did the same as you, pulled way too hard and fucked my junk up (didn't feel anything break really and it took a while for the damage to become visible. NOT a pleasant sight to wake up to)

Went with my penis to a doctor who said that it could be operated on but then there was a risk of doing even further damage through it. He was no penis expert though and I did not seek any other professional opinion afterwards so I really don't know much regarding options.
Go to a doctor and see what can be done in your case.
Haven't read much other people's experiences with this issue though have seen pictures of it, so you're not alone in having done it.

When it comes to sex has the only thing that I've tested but which also has worked is to strap an elastic band around your balls and shaft, one loop around the shaft and one on the balls, like the number 8 (scrunchy works well, but soft cockrings could work aswell I suppose, haven't tried). Don't make it too tight though ( !! )

don't know what else to say
It really sucks and I feel you
be strong

tl;dr
don't count on it healing on its own
go to a doctor and show your junk
>>
File: häh.png (136 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
häh.png
136 KB, 505x431
>>
File: wth.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
wth.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>36528432
>>
hmm
>>
File: 1458827717103.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458827717103.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
I think I hurt my semen tubes

how fix
>>
>>36528863
pencil in dickhole
>>
>>36528244
Does your peepee still work? Were the gains permanent? Does it hurt or is it just a scar?
>>
you a dumb ass op, I bet you were doing the exercise wrong and just snapped your cock
>>
post penis
>n-no homo
>>
>>36531085
was 16, insecure, filled with rage and took out my frustration on my peepee
some punch walls and sprain their hands
I accidentally mutilated my penis
potato poteito

>>36532771
no
>>
>>36530918
it sometime itches slightly but nothing else
peepee works but skin is loose at the base so without holding tool is sex not of function
>>
>>36532882
sprain hands?

wat type of pussy are you?
>>
>>36532946
can you read fucking cuntmouth?
I said I fucked up my dick, NOT hit fucking walls
fuck this shit
>>
File: bert_stare.gif (655 KB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
bert_stare.gif
655 KB, 193x135
>tfw I sometimes tug lightly on my foreskin to make sure it fully covers my glans
>tfw scared something like this will happen to me
>>
>>36532899
Kurwa
>>
>>36533115
you have to pull REALLY hard for shit to fuck up
don't worry
but be careful
peepees are delicate flowerbees
>>
>>36528244
literally what in the absolute fuck
>>
You guys are so fucking insecure and retarded.
>>
>>36533541
no u
>>
>>36533601
Don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
I got a long benis but I want it thicker. Can I get a thicker benis natty?
>>
>>36533686
Slap some clay on that motherfucker. She'll never know.
>>
File: 669[2].gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669[2].gif
37 KB, 267x219
>>36528244
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.