[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saturday challenge boys Easy: just your first name Medium: first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 24nIOSu.jpg (96 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
24nIOSu.jpg
96 KB, 720x1280
Saturday challenge boys
Easy: just your first name
Medium: first and last name
Hard: full name
>>
What the hell do you mean by full name ? Or is this some ameriburger ruse wih middle names and "Junior"
>>
>>36528187
>20 burpees

Do you know how many whey shakes I'm going to have to drink to burp? I have like 5 fucking W's in my name.
>>
kill yourself op
>>
>>36528286
It kind of is a US thing; usually we get a first name, middle name and last name (surname). The full name is asking for all three (or more if you have them).
>>
No, i will stick with my normal workout rather than this fukboi routine.
>>
well fuck!
>>
>>36528286
I have 5 names. Not a burger. Don't people have middle names where you're from?
>>
>>36528331
Don't complain when you live in paradise, faggot. Go surf or something.
>>
>>36528286

>delaying to get out of the workout

lazy fuck
>>
High school PE meets crossfit

gayaf/10
>>
>>36528339
Kind of rare here in Germany
>>
>>36528339
The middle name is typically a western Christian church thing. So you get a birth name and a baptism name and a family name. Eastern Christianity (orthodox) don't do this, they also don't do confirmation. But then Russians do the Scandinavian thing of the patronym, some scandi countries like Iceland do away with the family name and just go first name and patronym. You're likely Portuguese extraction I'm guessing, and iirc that's first name matronym patronym baptism name and family name. A lot of catholics end up with 4 names because confirmation. Blah blah blah there you go
>>
>>36528431
>Portuguese
Yeah nah.

>Scandinavian thing of the patronym
This is wrong

>Iceland do away with the family name and just go first name and patronym
This is right
>>
>>36528187
no thanks bro I already did my cardio this morning, now gonna do some glorious squats
>>
15 crunches
90 jumpingjacks
105 burpees
15 pushups
4min wall sit

What a shitty workout
>>
>>36528331
someone record themselves trying to pronounce that name
>>
>>36528187
>had to google arm circles
kek
>>
>>36528187
>adam
fuck I got the gayest workout
100 jumping jacks, 20 burpees and only 15 pushups
>>
>>36528187
>tfw your surname is really long.
>>
>>36528339

Where are you from? Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>36528949
>dat dere 11 letter surname.
>>
60 Push ups
10 Crunches
190 Jumping Jacks
105 Burpees
8 min Wall Sits
20 sec Arm Circles
>>
>>36528187
My full name is over 20 letters. I don't have time for that many reps and doing actual cardio instead of just calisthenics
>>
>>36528890
>kyle
10 pushups 10 crunches 3 min wall sit.
>>
>>36528954
Nah
>>
>>36528295
top kek
>>
I'm Dimitry. Should I do it for maximum gainz?
>>
>>36529280
Only if you post ass
>>
>>36528187
I have to do a 10 minute wall sit :(
>>
>>36528348
Hawaii is far from a paradise. Its a practically a third world country specelled with first world results.

If you're white don't leave the resorts
>>
>>36528187
So if my name was zyzz I'd just train pecs/abs?
Seems legit tbqh familia
>>
>>36529473
Have you ever been to a third world country?
>>
>>36528506
>>Scandinavian thing of the patronym
>This is wrong
Scandinavians do use patronyms and as far as I could ever tell the Russians and the Scandis do it the same way pretty much, except the Russians have slavd theirs up. Most slavic countries have taken any similar traditions from being under Russian influence.

It's not a purely scandi thing tho, but I do wonder if it isn't like originally a Volga river peoples thing because it does tend to happen in Viking and certain Arabic countries in similar ways.
>>
>>36528187
a lot of fast created characters would have to do 2500 jumping jacks
>>
>>36531660
>Scandi
No. You mean Sweden. It's not the same thing.
>>
What does adewale akinnuoye-agbaje think of this workout?
>>
>>36532283
He skips it to destroy my BP
>>
>>36529630
Yes I have.

Hawaii
>>
>>36533414
Not the person you replied to but I've been to Kauai, Jamaica and Costa Rica and you're a sped retard mongoloid if you think you have it even as bad as Jamaica or Costa Rica, let alone actual shitholes like Columbia, Honduras or the UK.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.