[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fellow britbongs taking an easter cheat day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: opened_easter_eggs.jpg (931 KB, 2500x1664) Image search: [Google]
opened_easter_eggs.jpg
931 KB, 2500x1664
>>
I'm an American, but yes. I don't like candy but I'm going to have to eat normal people food for dinner so I don't look like rude or like a fag or anything.
>>
File: 100.gif (667 KB, 178x100) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
667 KB, 178x100
>>36527277
frenchfag here, i'm really tempted now.
i'm propably gonna go get some monster cans 0 calories anyway, so maybe i'll consider buying something special like chocolate or a pizza idk.

not sure what's worse actualy, i didnt ate chocolate for so long... i just know pizza make me thirsty af.
>>
>>36527277
iam not taking a real cheatday. iam gonna eat a ton of eggs though.

its gonna be hard to go all over my TDEE with just eggs
>>
Ausfag checking in.

>caramel easter all day tomorrow
looking forward to it bros
>>
File: 1457671145413.jpg (296 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457671145413.jpg
296 KB, 2048x2048
I can feel it breh, had an early delivery of cocoa orbs and they're hidden away for next winters bulk treat.

But I hear them calling.
>>
>>36527277
>eating sugar eggs because a hippie jew died on this day 2000 years ago
>>
>>36527277
Trying to cut and normalfags don't understand why it's so important. Saying "it's just one day" while consuming a days worth of food in cheap shit chocolate is how gains goblins win.
>>
>>36527362
>implying I'm religious
>not just using it as a excuse to eat chocolate all day
>>
>>36527277
>britbong
>easter

I'd suggest Indians and my fellow Muslim brothers not to adopt nor follow a corrupted "christian" festivity just to eat chocolate and the like. Only an infidel would believe that the Prophet died on a cross.

I'd suggest to take advantage of gyms half-empty in these days and go get some gains.
>>
No such thing as a cheat day. Call it a stagnate day, because that's what you're really doing.
>>
File: cybYZYW.png (552 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
cybYZYW.png
552 KB, 499x618
>>36527336
ok im back from the store, just bought a box of ferrero rocher, thos delicious little fuckers... i know i'll regret it next sunday when i'm on scale, but fuck it, didnt ate things like that in so long.

also i'm still cuting, so its just gonna slow me down a week.
>>
I've got 5000 calories worth of easter eggs to demolish tomorrow.
>>
>>36527391

yes, nothing like fucking your sister after you've warmed yourself up on the family goat just before ramadan
>>
>>36530793
Only decrepit westerners (first of all, americans) have these fantasies.
>>
I'm going to eat my weigth in cadbury eggs tomorrow.
>>
>>36527277
Brehs I ate a whole bar of lindt dark

How fucked am I?
>>
>>36531040
american here

we don't fuck goats

we fuck horses

get it right
>>
File: 7019401_orig.jpg (210 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
7019401_orig.jpg
210 KB, 650x374
>>36531040

u wot?
>>
>>36531305
>I can't read
Protip: cousin != sister
>https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Islam-allow-and-encourage-cousins-to-marry-Is-this-still-in-practice
>>
File: image.png (730 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
730 KB, 750x1334
>>36527277
Hey why aren't you asking us Americans?
>>
im just pissed off i missed a gym day because of good friday.
>>
>>36531305
A Muslim having sex or marriage with a sister would go against Sharia. The consequences would be serious.
On the other side, a "christian" having sex with a sister would barely be a crime in western countries.
>>
>>36531400

> thinks thats any better

you retards have some of the most imbred populations on the planet lolllllllllll

http://www.liveleak.com/view?comments=1&i=358_1308477968
>>
>only 4 other family member are visiting me, my parents and sister
>mom has already baked a metric ton of different cakes
I need to get the fuck out of here to avoid eating any of this
>>
>>36527391
you are autistic
>>
>>36531467
according to catholics, first cousins can marry too, even if in some countries that's not legal (usually marriage between second degree cousins is legal everywhere).
Nothing in the Quran prescribes or "forces" cousins to marry. Nothing in Islam says that cousins have to marry. It's just the minimum acceptable degree of separation to allow marriage.
Your slippery slope reasoning is decrepit as your culture.
>>36531501
Why the alleged resurrection of the Prophet shall allow you to have a cheat day?
I know that you christians have had in theory a lent period where you (in theory, I doubt you're consistent about it) refrain from "cheat days" and/or have a stricter diet and conduct. Something vaguely (vaguely) similar with Ramadan (in theory).
If you really had 40 days of restrictions, maybe you can have some treats; still I believe that that suggestion (to get some gains in half-empty gyms) is more appropriate
>>
if you actually took the time to look at the map your'll notice middle-easterns are most inbred.

> decrepit

not an argument friend. All that inbreeding would explain your stupidity :^)

if your wondering what the map shows, the darker colours ( blue) show a higher IQ while the warmer colours (red,yellow) show the lower IQ's
>>
>>36532091
Apropos IQ, I'm a Muslim and I live in Italy. So my IQ is higher than yours I guess.

I looked at the map, it clearly showed "second-cousins and less". How is this related to "sister marriage", prohibited by Sharia? It can't and it isn't related.
OTOH, you didn't look at your own graph it seems.

On IQ we could talk to a larger extent and those measures (and IQ tests in general) are highly debatable. It would be anyway completely both off-topic and unrelated with the "Muslims fuck sisters" blasphemy. Hopefully even a decrepit asinine "christian" can grasp such a simple concept.
>>
File: 1416369261640.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1416369261640.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
> implying Italy has a majority muslim population

Come on now

Muhammed modern measures of IQ are accurate. I mean come on Middle-eastern are still violently shooting each other and making their already shit countries worse.
While Europe and Asia are moving the world forward and are responsible for your pathetic piece of ass being able to shitpost in the first place.

LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK AT HOW CIVILISED AND PRODUCE OUR MUSLIM FRIENDS ARE.
>>
>>36532360

PRODUCTIVE*
>>
>>36532360
are they just laying their weighting to get shot? if so even in death thies fucks do nothing to help themselves at least isis is getting shit done
>>
>>36532188
>and less

Sandman, I don't think you understand. That includes closer that first cousins. If you clearly look at the map you're the most inbred any damn way.
>>
>>36532360
Over 20% of the European population will be Muslim within one generation.
>modern measures are accurate
Chinese being fucking Einstein and Indian being less clever than Brazilian? Not, that's not what it's in the graph you've extrapolated once you've been fucking told in >>36531400 and >>36531439

Goalshifting won't help.

>>36532662
>I think you don't understand
I think you can't read. >>36531467
>>36531613
>>
>>36532360
>reduction ad isis
>>>/pol/
>>
>>36527325
This. My family is having a huge bbq and they take it personally if I don't stuff my face. I hate being a spic.
>>
File: eggswithkalleskaviar.jpg (168 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
eggswithkalleskaviar.jpg
168 KB, 960x720
I'm in Weigth Watcher and I had learned that sall bowl with easter candies is worth about 2-3 days of foods.

I skipped the candies and focus more on moderation food of meatballs, sausage, potatoes, chicken, sallad and eggs with Kalles Kaviar.
>>
>>36527277
Leg of Lamb Sunday roast with the parents
Not gonna eat anything all day and get a shitload of vegetables with a bit of Lamb so dad can take the most of it to work for lunch Monday.
I shall not stray from the path of weight-loss.
>>
>>36527336
>>36528092
Hey man, I'm not trying to be mean just wanna help since English isn't your first language.

You keep saying 'ate' when what you mean is 'eat'.

>didnt ate things like that in so long.
Should be
>didnt eat things like that in so long.

Same applies for:
>didnt ate chocolate for so long
Should be
>didnt eat chocolate for so long
>>
>>36527277
Yep. Was my birthday yesterday so I've had 2 in a row now. It's gonna suck to go back to cutting after 2 days of eating like a fat bastard.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.