[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that fit is no where near as helpful as it used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 720x960
Why is it that fit is no where near as helpful as it used to be 3-4 years ago?
It's almost impossible to get good advice here now, /fit/ is becoming a mix of r9k and pol.
>>
>>36526986
Maybe because it's just coming out of the new years rush, you dumb fuck
>>
>>36527008

no 4chan is pretty much collapsing in its own stupidity
>>
>>36526986
/fit/ definitely changed over the past years.
>>
I miss 2013 /fit/ desu
>>
Maybe it's the lack of moot
>>
>>36527019
>>36527028
>>36527049
>Rose tinted glasses
2012 and 2013 /fit/ were fucking terrible. Puzzlemaster stuff was good while it lasted, but it didn't counter the immense amount of feels and mental health threads.
Frankly /fit/ has been picking up since 2014. 2016 is shaping up to be a good year for /fit/, hardly any bullshit feels and mental health threads. Complaining about how helpful a collection of dinguses on the internet are doesn't exactly make you a solution to your supposed problem, does it?
Can you even think of why it's not as good as you seem to think it was? /r9k/ nerds are bleeding away, and the ones that stayed behind after the 2013 rush are just bitching about redpills while the rest of /fit/ posts fedora pictures.
>>
>>36527092
>>Rose tinted glasses

they help with migraines. only reason i can still post on 4chuns.
>>
Because /fit/ got tired of answering the same dumb fucking questions multiple times a day.
>>
>>36527119
So you cant get help on a routine because you'll be directed to go read "the fucking sticky"
That used to be okay but now at least 50% of fit thinks SS and SL are loads of shit
>>
>>36526986
/fit/ was the same 4 years ago, don't be stupid.
>>
2010 was the last good year.fit tl went to totally shot after scooby left and reddit invaded. The culture changed. Fps are no longer light heated fun but of hate. High test meme got out of control. Most of the fun cool people left and now it's just us lane losers jacking off to dudes amongst or selves
>>
>>36527248
>2010
Scooby started posting in 2012 and left mid 2013.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.