[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natural tanning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hmm.jpg (21 KB, 286x372) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
21 KB, 286x372
Is natural tanning safe in the sense that I'm not going to ruin my skin and age faster?If so what is the safest way considering the fact that im as pale as it gets.I want to do it mostly because i've read that the sun produces vitamin d which is really important.Also is it true that your hair becomes lighter because my hair is light brown and it would be great to become blonde again like when i was 3-4 years old.
>>
Real tanning causes wrinkling and other dermatological changes associated with aging. Also skin cancer.

If you ever go outside and don't have a really fucking weird diet, you aren't vitamin D defficient
>>
>>36526544
>If you ever go outside
The problem is that i dont and i will probably get sunburned if i do it for long.
>fucking weird diet
I try to eat protein rich foods and fruits(no junk or sugar foods)
>>
I never leave the house
>home gym
>online University on student benefits
>order food online from supermarket

I tan for 20 minutes when the suns out. I do it naked in my backyard. 10min front , 10min back. If I don't do that I end up getting that pasty NEET ghost look to my appearance. The tanning keeps me looking like a normal person who actually leaves the house.

I am living in Australia, but I am of Greek heritage so I tan very well and don't burn. But I do end up looking like Casper the NEET ghost if I never do the tanning sessions.

I think the skin cancer thing is aimed more so at people who spend hours and hours in the sun and get burnt a lot.
>>
>>36526806
Do you use cream,does your face look older and do your hair become lighter?
>>
>>36527096
I don't use any products.

I have a baby face.

I shave my head.
>>
>>36526505
It's not really bad per se, but yes, it will make you age noticeably faster if you do it regularly.

Asians, for one thing, look like they're 20 until they're in their 80s because they're obsessed with being pale, so they constantly use sunblock or parasouls, halting their aging.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.