[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw 22 >Tfw skinnyfat skellington >Tfw won't make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: feel.jpg (46 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
46 KB, 461x583
>Tfw 22
>Tfw skinnyfat skellington
>Tfw won't make it until I'm 25
>Tfw missed teenage love
>Tfw will have to deal with used up sloots
>>
Rip
>>
>>36526457
got my last gf when i was 27 and she was 19 and unused, extremely beautiful and hot, too bad she was too much of a bitch. Anyway 22 is nothing :D stop crying and make it
>>
>>36526490
Yeah but I want a qt traditional wife
>>
>>36526527
Qt traditional girls don't usually have any problem marry a man in his twenties
>>
>>36526584
Yeah but my shoulders are dropped and I don't exert class when I walk
>>
>used up sloots

you know what?

you deserve every shred of misery that makes up your shitty life.
>>
>>36526457
Think of it like this. If you could have sex with as many girls as you wanted wouldnt you do it?
Well that is the life of a female, they are offered sex every day from guys so "traditional" girls dont exsist. Even the girls who come off as modest have done some fucked up shit with another guy and you will just be the next one after many.
>>
>>36526647
You're probably right as I don't know how relationships wok but please don't be mean to me I'm just ignorant

>>36526653
Yeah I'll get used to it then..
>>
>>36526457
>missed out on easy gains, both social and physical
>missed out on easy sex
>missed out on doing well in classes
>5'8
>sexually invisible
>tried almost everything to make myself happy or more appealing to others
>failing senior year studies
I'm either going to go on a murder spree or shoot myself soon. Any bros know this feel?
>>
>>36526768
Go lift some weights and full cocoon mode.
>>
>>36526808
Already did for a few years. Didn't matter. Still literally invisible to women and just as sad and pathetic as ever
>>
>>36526817
Get a personality then friend
Find a passion that drives you
I found mine but I'm not good looking enough yet, even though I'm 6'2.
>>
i am you but int the future

>start lifting at 22
>now 26
>no roids, but ripped
>young chicks (16yo) falling in love with me
(europe laws, so i can fuck 15yo and above)

angry at myself about my past
kinda satisfied about presence
looking forwad the future
>>
To be fair they'll be settling with a bitter whiny virgin so everyone has their flaws.
>>
>>36526653
Is this what cucks really tell themselves while other men fuck their women?
OP, join a church. The more backwards and fundamentalist, the better. Meant my current gf of 3 years there. She was so tight it us 3 separate tries to fuck without her bleeding. She had never even put a finger in.
>>
>>36526457
Anon, I'm not sure if this is a troll post or if you actually feel this way; i'm going to assume the latter. Stop being a whiny little bitch, stop moping, and take some goddamn responsibility for your own life.

Literally every single thing you just mentioned is a non-issue. You are a man, the product of evolution, so fucking act like it.

>tfw 22
Congrats! You are young, your test production is at its peak, and the world is your goddamn oyster. The past may have been shitty but the future is goddamn bright.

>tfw skinnyfat
You have to start somewhere, faggot, and skinny fat is fucking easy. Cut hard for 3 months, lean bulk for 9, and suddenly you're acceptably ottermode. You now have a nice body by the standards of most of society, but more importantly you have experienced self-improvement.

>tfw won't make it to 25
You're actually never going to make it. No one is, when they set a definite end goal. Mini-goals are perfect, they give you drive and accomplishment , but self improvement should never stop – being better today than you were yesterday is the true definition of "making it."

>tfw missed teenage love
Teenage love is retarded and overrated. It's not love, it's infatuation. Horny, hormonal teenagers aren't able to connect on a spiritual level, they are just experiencing infatuation for the first time and because everything is new, they think their first love is something magical that they will never experience again. The best feeling in the world is when you fall in love – for the second time.

>tfw used up sloots
Defining a woman's worth by the number of people she has banged is fucking retarded and reeks of insecurity, and chicks in long relationships have had that puss slammed 100x more than a girl who has a one-night stand one a month.

tl;dr OP is a faggot but has the capacity to not be.
>>
>>36526490
how did you meet?

>tfw almost 30 kissless virgin
;_;
>>
I don't really care about teenage love other than because of missing it I have no clue how to act when it comes to getting into a relationship. If you're like me you'll have watched your friends get into cringy awkward situation to woo a girl and because of that awkward phase they learned to flirt, getting intimate, relationships and so on. I just missed and I have no idea how to act now, fucking sucks.
>>
>>36526457
>be 22 year old professional. One year out of school
>tfw you been texting up some qt3.14 20 year old ivy league student bish for about a week
>she seems into me
>yesterday, Friday morning, ask her if shes free to get a drink or food this weekend
>says she :plans with friends for Friday night, and that she's going home Saturday to spend Easter with her family, but that she'd love to meet up and is free next Friday"

I was like holy fuck how is this happening this girl is so hot and smart

>keep talking sporadically throughout the day
>she starts telling me about why shes not very religious any more
>I tell her im kind of skeptical of the church after reading the works of some medieval theologians
>she doesn't respond
>still hasn't responded

She was probably just busy with her friends like she said she would be, but im an anxious fuck boy and I feel like I said sime stupid shit that made me seem like a dumbass.

Mixed feels.
>>
>>36528409
Better order that mailorder tanto, you're two steps away from sudoku
>>
>>36528440
I'm not really that stressed.

Even if she never talks to me again, her agreeing to go out with me was a huge confidence boost
>>
File: TaschenErotic210.jpg (132 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
TaschenErotic210.jpg
132 KB, 550x825
>>36526457
Stop being a little bitch and learn how to read the sticky

P.S. You're gonna make it brah, I believe in u
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.