[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i into pre alimony bendan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mrah40U0es1rjrvmvo1_250.gif (918 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrah40U0es1rjrvmvo1_250.gif
918 KB, 245x245
How do i into pre alimony bendan
>>
unfuck your shit
>>
unfuck your shit up
>>
Wait is that George of the jungle? I used to think he was so fucking huge. Goddamnit /fit/ you've ruined me
>>
fuck this guy makes me so sad :(
>>
>>36525333
He was in pretty good shape, the tan, lighting and oil made him look better for the cameras.
>>
>>36525308
unfuck your shit up x3
swing from rope x5
>>
>>36525308
kek
>>
Watch out for that tree 1xF
>>
>bendan
>>
File: 1456960595941.jpg (231 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
1456960595941.jpg
231 KB, 517x755
JUST

FUCK ME UP

ALIMONY ALIMONY

YOU ARE FINISHED WITH MEEEE
>>
>>36525423
kek
>>
Wide hips general?
>>
File: hqdefault_0.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_0.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
JUST
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Bump
Really though I have pretty shitty genetics plus skinnyfat, what kind of routine/exercises should I do to look like that?
(I'm 6'1" 65kg and don't pay alimony)
>>
>>36526933
>don't pay alimony
You will
>>
>>36525308

He's so hungry and miserable god damn I can feel it
>>
>>36526933
That's sasquatch mode.
>>
>>36527073
What makes you say that? Body hair?
>>
>>36525333
This.

> these spagheti arms

Now I understand why some people find me muscular
>>
>>36526933
no you dont have shitty genetics faggot you just didn't touch a weight/sport in your life and have a shitty diet

you're like hamplanets blaming their genetics on their weight when they gorge on pizzas everyday
>>
>>36527106
I do kinda have mild gyno and wide hips, also really skinny wrists,
Either way any advice on routine?
I used to play football as a kid, but you're right I stopped when I was 14 and nothing but PlayStation til I was 18, 20 now
>>
>>36527132
you dont have wide hips, the reason your hips look wide is because your upper back and shoulders aren't developed. Your hips will look smaller when your upper body gets wider since it's all about proportions. Basically everyone that's skinnyfat looks like he has wide hips. Also you prolly dont have gyno, you just have fat above your pecs.

Routine depends on how often you wanna go to the gym basically, 3 times a week fullbody workouts are great, 4 times a week I like upper/lower, 5 times a week phat is pretty great and 6 times a week PPL (which is probably the best routine to reach your goals but it doesnt matter as much as consistency and diet)

Go the the bodybuilding subreddit (/r/bodybuilding), read the wiki and your questions will be answered. If you have any not absolutely generic questions go for it
>>
>>36525308
It's a picture from Encino Man, so obviously you just need to follow the caveman diet...
>>
>>36525476
EX GON TAKE IT FROM YA
>>
File: image.png (909 B, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
image.png
909 B, 125x108
>the JUST picture is the first thing to come up when you google his name
/tv/ did a great job "saving" him
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.