[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What it do /fit/? You wake up one day. You're 400 pounds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (69 KB, 1000x425) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
69 KB, 1000x425
What it do /fit/?

You wake up one day. You're 400 pounds. What do you do?
>>
PSMF.

Eat nothing but 200g of protein via chicken breasts and broccoli with a multivitamin every day for a month.

Drink nothing but black coffee and water.

Do a simple full body barbell routine and light walking so I don't fuck my knees.
>>
Been there, done that.

Starting with a standard caloric deficit at 430 to clean up my diet/relationship with food.

Got down to 345 and started the PSMF.

Ran it for 6 weeks, got down to 292. Ate at maintenance for 4 weeks, started it again a week ago - already down to 284.

In 11 weeks I should be somewhere around 230 at 6'3" - feels good man.
>>
>>36522432

That's fucking great. Good for you anon.
>>
>>36522432
Dude super awesome. I'm proud of you
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 348x261
>>36522432
Wicked sick friendo, We're all gonna make it!
>>
Is PSMF really that good?

it seems to be a growing thing on /fit/ (with very good results) and it'd be good to get an opinion before it becomes a meme

is it okay to do if you're only 15-20% bf?
>>
What's the weight bounce like PSMF? I used to be able to drop insane weight through fasting but it'd come back immediately when I went off.
>>
>>36522375
Play warcraft.
>>
File: 1454894356370.jpg (11 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1454894356370.jpg
11 KB, 220x200
>>36522432
>he woke up 400 pounds one day
>>
set new pr's.
>>
>>36522465
It can be good if you can ACTUALLY stick to it and not go full fucking retard and binge out. Google Lyle McDonald Rapid Fatloss and there's probably a pdf lurking around of it that will tell you how to specifically setup and succeed on the diet.
>>
>>36522463

Brah, I'm gonna rig my loose skin up into a wing-suit and fly over the mountains and shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRqnTODwvEA

>>36522447
>>36522448

Thanks, brothers. We're all going to make it.

>>36522465

>is it okay to do if you're only 15-20% bf?

Yeah, but your results won't be quite as dramatic and you have to change up the protocol a bit. If you're planning on lifting you'll need 1.25 grams of protein per pound of lean body mass daily + the multi + 6 servings of fish oil. You'll also need to perform a carb refeed once a week after your last gym session - 2-3 grams of carbohydrates per lb lbm in a 5 hour window. Shoot for low GI carbs like sweet potatoes and shit.

At that bodyfat you can only run it for 2-6 weeks - you'll feel when you're ready to come off of it. You can always go back on it after a break eating regularly at maintenance.
>>
>>36522375
400 pounds of pure goddamn muscle. HUMANITY GOODBYE
>>
Can someone quickly break down psmf for me?
>>
>>36522494

Man, I don't even know how heavy I was. I mean, I was one of those dudes who was obeast since child - I think I was 325 at age 12. When I found /fit/ and got on the scale my weight was ERROR - it wasn't until 3 months went by browsing/walking/eating right that I was under 4 bills.
>>
>>36522564
same tbqhwyf
>>
>>36522465
A lot of professional lifters/fighters do it to recomp and make weight classes before a meet.

Basically you try to take in nothing but ~200-250 grams of protein a day with everything else being vegetable (green leafy variety).

You'll feel like ass but the high protein makes it so that cut spares muscle and shreds fat.

Chicken breast is the typical meat because of the low fat content.
>>
>>36522585
You eat a targeted goal of protein from LEAN sources ONLY as your daily calorie intake. This lets you consume very few calories while maintaining muscle and not dying.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.