[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What skin products should I get to take meticulous care of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: second skin.jpg (109 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
second skin.jpg
109 KB, 1600x990
What skin products should I get to take meticulous care of my face as well as Patrick does? My face is pretty oily just to add
>>
File: 1458352203572.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1458352203572.gif
4 MB, 640x333
check em
>>
morning:
cleanse
shave / alum bar (if necesarry)
moisturize
sun screen

night:
cleanse
exfoliate (chemical, not physical)
moisturize

cerave for cleanser, moisturizer, and moisturizer / suncreen combo (or generic equivalent, usually cheaper)
any generic salicylic acid for exfoliant
dual edge razor
cremo shaving cream
>>
>>36514489
do you have any brand recs for the products you listed? i'm a total foreigner to this type of thing
>>
>>36514489
>this is what skincels actually do

Have good genetics like me and have clear skin without doing anything besides existing.
>>
>>36514319
You realize that whole routine wasn't to show how smart and educated he was about skin care - it was to show how insane and shallow he is.

You weren't supposed to aspire to be like him. It was supposed to unsettle and disgust you so you have an impression of what kind of sociopathic character the movie is about.
>>
>>36514319
Cum.
>>
>>36515017
and also how objectively better he is than you
>>
I've had terrible skin most of my life and have finally started to get it to improve. I use a retinol cream at night (Roc brand, it's cheaper at Costco) and the same brand's daytime sunscreen moisturizer. It's made a noticeable difference over the last year. Also No 7 Vitality Eye Roll On in the morning.

Other things that helped me. Eating better, sleeping better, peptides.
>>
>>36514764
i listed brands in the last paragraph. cerave and cremo
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.