[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw I post a true story on /fit/ and everyone thinks I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: jimbo.gif (78 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.gif
78 KB, 320x320
>Mfw I post a true story on /fit/ and everyone thinks I'm lying
Have I finally made it guys?

Anyone have any true stories no one will believe?
>>
>tfw my dad really does work at Nintendo
>tfw I actually did meet Bill Murray
H-honest guys.
>>
>>36512671
or was your story the one about fucking the milf?
because i want to believe that one
>>
I missed being where Eliot Rodger shot everyone because I decided to go to the gym before going out to get drinks.
>>
>>36512708
nah
>>
File: raw7vcR.jpg (73 KB, 966x966) Image search: [Google]
raw7vcR.jpg
73 KB, 966x966
>>36512689
How many gamecubes did you have?
>>
>Stumble across /fit feels
>90% of posters are people missing out on teenage love, or people that don't have friends
>start thinking about my past
>2 gfs in hs
>group of 5 friends that Ive known since we were 6 years old
>love my family
>I've always been obese

My highest was 341 back when I was 18, 20 now and I'm down to 293, started a couple months ago.

I'm dropping this weight because I realized it's one of the only negative things about my life

I may be fat, but you know what? that'll fade over time, I'm just happy I'll never be an autismo
>>
>>36512708
Was thinking the same thing
>>
>>36512689
>live in NJ
>mom actually works as a sony exec for the playstation division
>she goes out to Japan really often
>been there a few times
>nobody actually believes me because I can't speak nip
>>
>>36513218
It's because nobody wants to break it to you that your mom's getting railed by Jap businessmen.
>>
>actually a Nigerian prince
>have more than enough money for a lifetime
>feel generous and start emailing random people to give money away
>people either don't reply or call me a nigger scammer
>>
>>36512715
Wow man, did that make you reevaluate your life in any way, or were you just glad you literally dodged a bullet?
>>
>>36513087
Go project your insecurities somewhere else faggot
>>
>>36512671
>actually lift
>have gf

My life is imaginary on /fit
>>
>>36513087
It's good you have social circle and ducked some probably average or below women, but you're not better than anyone here because of it. Some of us on /fit/ might be autistic, but fuck all if we aren't trying to be the best versions of ourselves. The way speak so highly of yourself and all the nothing you've accomplished, your fitness probably isn't a huge priority for you. You might make it to skinny fat or fat strong, but you'll never actually "make it". your post isn't even relevant to this thread, so fuck off and leave my autismos alone
>>
>>36513087
>>36513087
While I never wish poorly upon anybody; I must admit that if you die from obesity related illness before you get trim, I won't be as sad as I would normally be over somebody's death.
>>
>>36513087
why would someone not believe this?
>>
>>36513342
Yeah. Fucking dropkicks we may be, we have goals and work towards them. You're like
>oh, i got all this shit for free, my life is so grand I might try getting attractive and healthy for the lols.
you're a piece of shit and I hope you die.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1700x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1700x692
>>36512715
How was it like being amidst the supreme gentleman?
>>
>>36513087
are you me anon?
>>
>>36512671
>I'm on /fit/ and I know what I'm talking about
>I'm on /fit/ and I'm actually fit
>I'm on /fit/ and I'm not a valid meathead, /r9k/fag, or tapout douche
>>
>>36513267
paypal me 15 buck

[email protected]
>>
>>36512671
>lost 30lbs of fat and gain 10lbs lean mass in a 700 calorie deficit over 9 months - confirmed by DEXA scan
>doubled deadlift and squat in same time
>havent had pure water in over five years, only coffee, diet soda, and beer.
>chilled with leslie nielsen
>shrink tested my IQ, scored 151
>make over $100k per year

dont worry OP, ive been there too. its the curse of being cool.
>>
>>36515379
T-teach me Senpai
>>
>>36513087
Lol I feel like this wouldn't be bait anywhere else but on /fit/. The responses to this gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>36512671
>i once left my basement and a grill looked at me
>>
>>36512715
Dude I missed it too went to the movies and came home like 10 min after he shot up pardall I lived on sueno
>>
I posted a true story here once and got called a liar for it. It was a deeply shameful story too. Like a legit rock bottom moment. I wish it had been fake.
>>
>>36512671
I got a gf before getting into lifting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-04-33-05.png (138 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-04-33-05.png
138 KB, 1080x1920
Seems appropriate
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.