[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill us on Phenibut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PMF-02033-1.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
PMF-02033-1.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1600
is it good?
>what does it do?
how much is the dose?
>how frequently?
any side effects?
>any benefits?
>>
Life changer. Dose about 750mg to 1.25g. Once a week or two weeks or tolerance builds quick. You can reduce tolerance in two weeks rest.

The best benefit for me is my subconscious anxiety and over thinking, when playing football I always get muscle tension as the ball is about to hit my hands and it always goes flying but on this it doesn't happen, same with CS:GO.

Really good stuff for interviews as well.
>>
Stop shilling your shit.
>>
>>36511031
Goat for overall sense of well-being and social anxiety.
I take about 1.5 grams
But only once or twice a week since you can get withdrawls/addicted

Also might boost hgh but it's still inconclusive since there hasn't been legit studies done
>>
Good stuff, works wonders for my social anxiety and gets me talking to people. I dose 1g, it takes a few hours to kick in. I would only recommend taking it 3 times weekly to avoid tolerance. Some people claims there are withdrawal symptoms I personally haven't felt any. My best uses for it are interviews and presentations in uni where I'd normally get nervous.
>>
how long is the buzz?
>>
File: 1451975972422.jpg (158 KB, 1024x533) Image search: [Google]
1451975972422.jpg
158 KB, 1024x533
>>36511031
Never heard of and is probably shit since OP keeps samefagging about it.
>>
>>36511031
i used to take about 500mg to sleep but it stopped working after a couple of months and i think it may have made my moods get a bit fucked up. i was taking it like every night though, pretty stupid but yeah even taking it at a low dose like that can fuck you up if you do it all the time.

the other night i was having a party at my house, wasn't drinking so i felt like shit and everyone else was drunk. thought to myself fuck it and took about 1.5g, in about half an hour i felt amazing. i had a sober clear mind but the confidence of a drunk, felt awesome man, would recommend if you get nervous and shy easily
>>
>>36511166
Like 5+ hours and you sleep like a god
Just don't abuse the shit I honestly see it being illegal in the near future since if you take too much you feel drunk and it can Fuck you up

I get liftmode brand never tried the one in op
>>
>>36511512
It only works for about 5 hours and you should only take it once a week? lol
>>
If you fuck around and use it for 3 to 4 consecutive days you will go into massive withdrawals complete with anxiety, tunnel vision, and vomiting once an hour minimum. Thats from experience.

It also tastes pretty shitty
>>
>>36511031
YOU FUCKING OBVIOUS SHILLS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGE SAGED SAGE SAGED
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.