[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one, not sure if they're still allowed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 11
File: booger dick.jpg (43 KB, 625x232) Image search: [Google]
booger dick.jpg
43 KB, 625x232
Didn't see one, not sure if they're still allowed, but

/fit/ humor?
>>
>>
File: dick deep.jpg (77 KB, 793x317) Image search: [Google]
dick deep.jpg
77 KB, 793x317
>>
File: 1454982918222.png (3 MB, 1255x3994) Image search: [Google]
1454982918222.png
3 MB, 1255x3994
>>36510141
>>
File: 1453217363130.png (600 KB, 922x709) Image search: [Google]
1453217363130.png
600 KB, 922x709
>>36510141
>>
File: 1446760031710.jpg (216 KB, 1564x616) Image search: [Google]
1446760031710.jpg
216 KB, 1564x616
>>36510183
>>36510276
>It's ok to be mediocre!
The edits are funny but the original opinions really depress me.
>>
File: heknows.png (54 KB, 476x438) Image search: [Google]
heknows.png
54 KB, 476x438
>>36510141
>>
>>36511510
It is though. You will be quite mediocre in the vast majority of things you'll do in your live.

Hell, unless you stick to it for years you wont even reach mediocracy in a lot of things.
>>
My dating life
>>
File: mq1.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>36510159
Scooby let out a sigh as he took the top of his workout suit off. He had built a pretty good sweat this time around, but he was still the most natural lifter, even in this elite gym.

“Ready to hit the showers, uh, Scooby?” Scooby was surprised to discover he was not alone in the gym locker room. His mind wandered off for a moment looking at the slicked golden hair and glistening wet massive figure, stopping at the towel wrapped around the washboard abs before he could recognize Jeff Seid to return the greeting.

“Good evening, Jeffrey!” His own towel fell off from his waist as he extended his hand to greet him. The blond haired bodybuilder let out a heartily laugh as he eyed Scooby up and down, who was keeping his posture the whole time, seemingly unconcerned about his nakedness. Jeff finally patted him on the shoulder and continued on his way, still laughing.

“What a nice young man,” Scooby said to no one in particular, as he stopped at the shower he always used.

---------------------
>>
>>36512199

Scooby was almost done, happily enjoying the feeling of hot water against his body, still tired from his previous workout. Suddenly, he felt a strong grip on his sore arms. “How ya doin', Scooby?” He recognized Jeff’s voice from behind him.

“Jeffrey? What-“ he tried to turn around, but his grip was just too strong. “Cut it out, dickwad!” Seid’s strong commanding silenced him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know what’s happening!”

“Umm...no, Jeff...listen, maybe you got the wrong idea, but-”

“THE WRONG IDEA!?” His fellow bodybuilder leaned in to roar in his ear, and Scooby felt a big, hard shape against his ass. Was that Jeff’s dick? It was like a baseball!

“You prance around showing off that hot ass of yours, and when one tries to give you exactly what you’re asking for, you act all prudish!” Scooby had already given up on trying to break free from the bodybuilder’s firm grip.

“I just really like prancing!” he explained desperately.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know there was a camera in here!” Seid’s powerful arms turned Scooby around, making him look up at a corner. For the first time, Scooby noticed a hidden camera lens on the ceiling, pointing directly at his shower of choice.

---------------------
>>
>>36512257
Go on...
>>
>>36512257
“Don’t try to deny it, you just love showing off your stuff! Tell me you weren’t begging for prick when you flashed me just minutes ago, you cocksucker! Yeah, 'skateboard squats' my balls! Since you joined this gym your ass has been hungry for a Seid dicking, and that’s just what I’m gonna give to it!”

His grip on him suddenly changed from Scooby’s arms to his hips, lifting him off the ground. Scooby flailed his arms around desperately, trying to break free to no avail. How did Jeff ever get so strong? He felt the thick cock against his lower back, and with a sudden motion the bodybuilder jammed the head up his ass, slamming Scooby’s face against the wall and muffling his shriek of pain.

For what seemed like hours, Scooby was ridden by Jeff Seid, crying out for help to no avail. He finally gave up, and the only sound that could be heard was the fitness model’s pounding motion and his demeaning insults. Finally, he felt Seid’s tool in his rectum swell up and explode. He heard him grunt with pleasure. “You know why they call you ‘natty’? Naturally great ass, that’s why.”

The bodybuilder let his man cream come out on Scooby’s ass for a while, before pulling out and turning him over, finally allowing him to see his face. He was red from the effort and lust. “Swallow, bitch,” he ordered simply as he directed his white gob shooter at his face. Scooby was too tired and humiliated to fight back, so he just complied.

---------------------
>>
File: 1359437798770.png (34 KB, 712x338) Image search: [Google]
1359437798770.png
34 KB, 712x338
>>36512299

“I’ll let you in on a secret, ****” Jeff said, finally done emptying his release. “See that camera over there?” Scooby noticed a remote control on Seid’s hand as he pointed up. “It’s been broadcasting a livestream to /fit/ since the start of our little ordeal.” A look of terror appeared on Scooby’s face. “I’d love to see what your 'special friends' think of your performance.” The bodybuilder smiled in a wide grin.

“Open up,” he ordered, as his strong arms lifted Scooby by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. Leaning his hips upwards, he started to pee, his still semi-erect dick delivering a glorious golden shower on the fitness guru's body. He let go of one shoulder and used his free hand to direct his yellow stream against the natural bodybuilder’s face.

With his tool finally empty, Jeff Seid unceremoniously dropped Scooby on the floor and left. Lying face down, water falling down on his ravished ass, still hearing the blonde’s jovial laugh, Scooby turned his face up towards the camera. “Nattyness...” he cried out, as a single tear streamed down his face.

THE END
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.