[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason why i should turn my life around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Good-vs-Evil.11-1024x768.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Good-vs-Evil.11-1024x768.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
Give me one reason why i should turn my life around
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Things feel like less of a pain in the ass when you're fit.
>>
>>36509785
mirin satan's double bicep
>>
>>36509785
No. I hope you die filled with regrets and unfulfilled dreams.
>>
>>36509894
like father like son
>>
>>36509926
Your father was a loser too? Great. Why should you be anything else? Make your father proud.
>>
there is no reason to do it
there is no reason not to

you just have one life

and you are the only one who is in charge of it
>>
File: Trumpgattling.jpg (52 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
Trumpgattling.jpg
52 KB, 659x659
Trump is about to come into office, it will be a bright future for the white race. You must be here to take part!
>>
>>36510010
/this
>>
>>36509945
is IS a fucking loser. The biggest beta you can imagine. unemployed for 20 years. No friends, he is like an old pepe. Utterly fucking pathetic. A fucking speck and dirt that complains that nobody visits him. But does he ever go anywhere? No. You know why? Because he to fucking scared to fucking leave his fucking apartment. He never even met my friends because he was to scared to. Not reliable for anything and a fucking alcoholic. He literally is so fucking beta that just dropping by is to much for him. Make him proud? There is no such thing as pride in his psychological make up . But yeah that is where my life is going to
>>
>>36510010
What about the other races?
>>
>>36510131

They will also enjoy the prosperity and job growth that the God King will bring to America. (I assumed anon was white.)
>>
>>36509785
Dyel jesus weak wrist no forearms
>>
>>36510079
And that's not enough to motivate you to get up and take control of your life?
>>
i sucked a dudes dick then tried to kill myself, the only thing i live for is gainz
>>
>>36510209
No
>>
Everything is easier when you're /fit/
>>
>>36509785
top tier thread is baking posts
>>
so you can kick jesus & satan's asses
>>
>>36510227

Welcome to /fit/
>>
>>36510079
>>36510294
You need a waifu bruh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.