[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't lifted for 8 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: MOAI.jpg (170 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
MOAI.jpg
170 KB, 332x500
Haven't lifted for 8 days due to depression, lads.
Can some of you bully me into starting again? It's the only thing that works
>>
>>36507862
"Depression" doesn't exist. You are unable to control and set aside negative thoughts and you are unable to recognize when you begin to spiral into self doubt. You are being lazy and irresponsible and looking for any excuse to not put hard work in. Do you even want to be a sick kunt at all anon?
>>
Find a purpose and stop being a pussy.
>>
Go to the gym, faggot. Nobody wants to hear about your fucking problems.
>>
>>36507934
>>36507917
>>36507916

Cheers chaps. That's done it.
>>
>>36507944
Shut the fuck up. Give me that address bitchboi and see what happens if you don't lift. I'm going to wait until you're asleep and strike in the night. I'm gonna glue your locks and put a beehive in your kitchen cabinet. When you open your sock drawer it's gonna be full of spiders and AIDS, pucci. I'm gonna take a protein bulk GOMAD shit in your air filter and rub my asshole on the steering wheel. I'm going to dismantle your computer and subtly damage the motherboard so you have to stress for days over it, not being able to figure out what's wrong. That's what happens when you don't lift my man.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.