[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardio = Loss of Gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1402875569818.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1402875569818.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
I know this sounds dumb but i want some knowledge on my experience.
>Started working out for a while, then took it seriously was pretty fit
>Started hooking up with some qt slut, would have intense sex for like 2 hours average every time maybe 4 times a week.
>Mostly me doing all the work
>Lasted about 8 months
>Started noticing too tired for gym and didn't feel the need to go since I got nice puss.
>Started noticing muscle loss and fat gain.
>Broke things off, now noticed I am not as fit as I once was.

So basically my question is, does sex = cardio and make you lose gains/ make anyone else feel like they don't need to workout anymore cause they are getting all the puss? I had a really nice body and huge confidence and now that I broke things off with her I feel like I am back to square one. Also anyone else experience this before?
>>
Also my thinking was that if I was having pretty intense sex it'd be a good workout. I guess I was pretty naive?
>>
bump
>>
>"didn't feel the need to go since I got nice puss"

You literally just admitted you were skipping sessions. But obviously it was the cardio. That's why rowers are so tiny right...
>>
>>36507157
I guess it's hard to balance wanting to go to the gym and getting pussy lol. You know what i mean?
>>
>>36507257
No because I'm not a loser who lifts for girls.
>>
>>36507028
If your lean the you know you gotta eat more to regain those calories right ?
>>
Not really. As long as you eat right, your gainz are fine.
>>
File: 1452970325663.jpg (1013 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452970325663.jpg
1013 KB, 1280x1024
Cardio is fine. Although ideally doing explosive sprints and sprinting up a hill are far better than jogging for miles on end.

I am a rugby prop, so I have to be huge while still doing a ton of cardio and I keep my gains. Although, honestly I would be bigger if I didn't have to run around for an 80 minute game, the tradeoff is I can actually breathe properly unlike some huge guys that never run.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.