[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I wear/do in the gym so that cute guys know I am 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1294044379700.jpg (61 KB, 737x948) Image search: [Google]
1294044379700.jpg
61 KB, 737x948
What can I wear/do in the gym so that cute guys know I am 100% down for hooking up?

srs.
>>
if female
wear tight slutty outfits, make eye contact, smile. if you're good looking, you'll be approached often

if you're male, kill yourself
>>
>>36505994
Use female advice for either gender
>>
Just use Grindr. I downloaded it & found like half the dudes at the gym are on it.
>>
talk to them? nah, that would be too crazy.
>>
>>36505978
It's not what you do at the gym, it's what gym you go to. I recommend a high end hotel gym.
>>
Force yourself on them sexually in the locker room.
>>
A thong
>>
literally just go up to them and talk, then ask for their number, if theyre into it they will give it to you and then you can go from there, if they aren't most bro's will casually just let you know (assuming you are guy), if girl literally just go up to a guy and start talking and they will instantly know
>>
>>36506013
I dunno bout you but i think most gay men tend to avoid the "fairy" overly sissy type of man so you will likely not be approached if you take this advice as a guy
If you really want a guy then walk up and talk to em, some might be gay and some might not be but atleast you know
>>
compression pants
>>
You could go to lose some body fat m8, not ragging on you at all, you'd just look so good at around 8%
>>
>>36507682
That is Isley, you fucking newfag.

Go back to bb.com
>>
File: 1308249838056.jpg (195 KB, 519x389) Image search: [Google]
1308249838056.jpg
195 KB, 519x389
>>36506166

do i wear anything over them or...?

>>36506084

wont it make things weird if theyre straight?

>>36507682

thats isley you silly goof
>>
>>36508598
nah, most people would be flattered regardless, unless theyre a super conservative asshole they aren't going to get angry or awkward about it
>>
>Isley is way fatter than this now
>>
>>36508598
i wanna slap your ass anon

[spoiler] no homo [/spoiler]
>>
If you're male, please kill yourself and leave the gym. You degenerate disgusting gay.
>>
Different people like different attitudes.
>>
File: gay+sterling+archer.jpg (36 KB, 506x343) Image search: [Google]
gay+sterling+archer.jpg
36 KB, 506x343
>>
>>36505978
If you're not morbidly obese or have a serious skin problem and you are not getting approached forget about "self improvement" because you already lost. Not being facetious here just saying it how it is. Homos are even more looks obsessed than fe-males. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36505978
those skinny sweatpants

every single faggot at my gym wears those things
>>
>>36505978

if ur a dude, just go naked in the sauna, even if others arent. in the shower, dont use doors if there are doors. keep em open and just ash yourself where everyone can see. walk around naked in the lockerroom as much as possible.

its owrked for me. just using the sauna nude and taking showers has lead to me getting laid 3 times in the last 3 weeks.

never expected i could get a guy with that much muscle. now im excited to go to the gym cuz i can get laid afterward.
>>
>>36508598

>wont it make things weird if they're straight

in what way? if you never talked to them before you never have to talk to them again. just try not to follow them right into the showers.
>>
>>36505978
Whats his name?
Goal body
>>
>>36509370
You slut
>>
>>36509434

isn't that Isley, he's a tripfag on /plg/
>>
File: izleeabuse.png (783 KB, 944x753) Image search: [Google]
izleeabuse.png
783 KB, 944x753
>>
>>36507682
>>36508598
Isley is currently 99kgs, eating cake and crying about the fact that he'll never see his abs again in -105
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.