[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abs workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: summer-is-coming.jpg (100 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
summer-is-coming.jpg
100 KB, 1109x614
So when do you do your abs workouts?

Do you have a dedicated day for abs or do you do abs after every workout?
>>
>>36504482
if you're doing heavy compound lifts regularly (which you should be), there's generally no need to isolate your core
>>
File: thug life.jpg (42 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
thug life.jpg
42 KB, 400x389
Right after I wake up and have my morning piss. That's when you are your driest and will get the sickest pump.
>>
>>36504558
OP talks about abs not core in general.
>>
>ab day
>>
>>36504564
the exact same applies

unless you've been lifting for 10+ years or whatever the fuck then your abs are definitely being worked sufficiently through your other lifts. abs, obliques, serratus etc all play an enormous role in compound lifts and other exercises

basically if you're posting on /fit/ you don't need to isolate abs
>>
File: lellllelel.jpg (149 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
lellllelel.jpg
149 KB, 720x540
>>36504596
>basically if you're posting on /fit/ you don't need to isolate abs

That's because you're too fat to ever even hope to see your abs.
>>
>>36504564
Your abs ARE your core.
>>
File: CORE-MUSCLES-IMAGES.jpg (218 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CORE-MUSCLES-IMAGES.jpg
218 KB, 600x400
>>36504605
You sure about that, friend?
>>
>>36504611
Yes, I can clearly see the abs highlighted in that picture. Thanks for the clarification, friend.
>>
>>36504617
I think you were dropped on your head too many times when you were a babby.
>>
File: Snapchat-2719094233789305446.jpg (423 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2719094233789305446.jpg
423 KB, 1080x1920
>>36504596
You're retarded. You definitely have shit abs.
Don't listen to this fag, OP. You need to work your abs, it's important to look good. You don't need to work them heavy or high frequency, but you absolutely need to work abs to have abs that look good, it's essential.
I work mine once or twice a week, nothing crazy, 3 sets of 2-3 exercises, decline crunches, hanging levers (leg raises if you can't do levers), Russian twists, etc. I do I right after cardio on days when I haven't got other weights to do that day. I'm not even that low body fat and my abs and core look great, and this is literally only 8 months progress from being fat.
>>
>>36504685

sweet body and tat bro, just shave that nest off

i also think abs are crucial for aestethic look, i like to do them after leg days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.