[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know how to fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160204-WA0004.jpg (24 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160204-WA0004.jpg
24 KB, 395x281
Well, do you?

If a violent dude was annoying your friend (girl). Would you step in?
>>
>Do you know how to fight?
No. I try my best to stay out of violent situations
>If a violent dude was annoying your friend (girl). Would you step in?
At first you could try to diffuse the situation with words. You'd be amazed how many times you can calm someone down if you stay calm and collected yourself. But if something reallly went down, of course I would help out.
>>
>>36503942
I'm big enough that if someone's hitting on my gf, all i have to do is walk up and put my arm around her and stare at them.

Feels good not being a dyel manlet.
>>
im not dyel and always have a knife on me. practice knife fighting too so feel p good about dealing /w doods
>>
What's a good fighting technique to learn? Boxing or Krav Maga?
>>
If someone is just annoying her then we leave.

If someone is threatening her then I step between them to take her out of harm's way.

No I don't know how to fight but I'm fit and not a manlet so that's usually enough to diffuse any situation
>>
As far as it goes you should always fight dirty in street fights.
Remember, you are not fighting honorable and chivalrous nights, if you get into a street fight chances are your opponent is a drunk fratboy nigger, so use every trick in the book.
>>
>>36504003

krav maga is a meme. brazilian jiu jitsu is best because it teaches you how to TACKLE N GRAPPLE. most real life fights will end up on the ground
>>
>>36504014
I'd think a nice hit on the throat... Thoughts?
>>
>>36504017
You do need some dodging skills and basic "how to throw a punch" though. Isn't jiu jitsu ONLY about grappling, throwing?
>>
>>36503942
>step in
What is this, high school?
I'd just shoot him like a gentleman.
>>
>>36504047
Yes he's just repeating something he read in a similar thread some time ago. The dude has never been in a fight and does not know bJJ at all brah
>>
>Step up to him
>flare my lats and look as big as possible
>walk right in front of him
>lean in
>whisper "pipebomb"
>walk away

Works most of the time all the time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.