[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hotel Gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hotel_gym.jpg (208 KB, 958x578) Image search: [Google]
hotel_gym.jpg
208 KB, 958x578
Im going on a trip and i dont want to lose my gains, the hotel gym only has free weights up to 50lbs and i dont want to lose my bench and squat gains
what do?
gym kinda looks pic
>>
you're stupid
>>
>>36502669
say goodbye to your gains bro
>>
>>36502715
nothing i can do?
>>
Leave humanity behind while on vacation, brah.
>>
If you go to a gym like 24hr there might be one near the hotel
>>
>>36502669
Bench and squat the treadmills. Improvise
>>
>>36502669
Look for a gym near the hotel and just pay to use it for a few days. It's what I do whenever I have to travel, and it rarely costs more then $10-15/day. Not that that is a great price, but I consider it worth it to keep my gains
>>
One hand pushups, one leg squats. Or ask the receptionist to sit on you.
>>
I'm going to be in a similar situation here soon, going on a cruise... Ship 's gym is just machines, light dumbbells, and a Smith machine. What do?
>>
>>36505918
just train with machines, what's the difference?
>>
>>36505918
That kinda makes sense.
Nobody wants unsecured heavy ass weights on a ship in high seas.
>>
>>36505918
you go down to the pool and smash grills
>>
>>36505918
>cruise

I'll never understand why people do this.

Just travel to a beach city, you have so much more freedom than being trapped in a massive supermall
>>
>>36507378
you get off the boat, ya know

I'm not a fan either but it's basically the only feasible way to visit certain port cities
>>
>>36502669
most gyms have a guest/single use pass that you can buy for like 5 bucks.

call around where your going and plan ahead.
>>
Time to hit up cardio bro
>>
lift the machines
>>
>>36502669
ask the crew if you can hoist the anchors
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.