[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's possible to achieve this body without roids? also what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1242x1242
it's possible to achieve this body without roids? also what's this guy name?
>>
>>36498459
no
>>
No, and literally 3 seconds in reverse image search says Ross Dickerson.
>>
Nope, too low bf. Body fat isn't naturally that low
>>
>>36498472
>>36498475
>>36498476
why are you faggots lying? it's like 6 months tops with good diet...
>>
>>36498459
He does have an FFMI within natty limit though. The only thing is being that lean
>>
>>36498501
I agree
>>
>>36498501
sure it is m8, you just gotta go gym 1 time a month and eat rice and chicken twice a week to maintain that much muscle at that low bodyfat. My mate bobby went to the gym twice and put on way more muscle than that
>>
>>36498501
with SS, of course
>>
His name is Ross Dickerson, and he is definitely not natty. Not for sure what kind of cycle he's on though. If I had to guess I'd say tren.
>>
>>36498564
definitely tren for the tight skin to the muscle look very vascular too
>>
>>36498476
>Body fat isn't naturally that low

That's why your body won't get that level too easily, as you might know.
>>
Been lifting for 7 years and I can say that he doesn't have any roid look features there.

Dieting + carb load only.
>>
>>36498564
>>36498584
Thing is I follow this guy on snapchat and him and his training partners have no gyno, no acne, no hair loss. How do three guys that are on tren show no sides at all
>>
Most likely no.

That takes years of work and one hell of a cut
>>
>>36498618
Is that too much asked if I may ask?
>>
>>36498614
im on tren and have none of those sides, not everyone gets them
>>
File: roidyrossdickerson.jpg (281 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
roidyrossdickerson.jpg
281 KB, 600x599
>>36498459
Here is another pic of him, there is 0% chance that this dude is natty, even if his ffmi does fall within a natty range everything about his look is off for a natty, his patterns of glycogen storage (i.e muscle fullness at that low of a bf%), water retention (none, guy is bone dry) and skin quality (all grainy n shit) scream roids. Likely low test high tren and dry compounds like masteron, dry orals ect ect
>>
>>36498768
It's not even healthy to walk around at that BF is it? how low do you think he is?
>>
>>36498459
Why would you want to looks like that
>>
>>36499609
He looks a lot lower in pics than videos. Hes probably around 6-7% i'd say
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.