[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3263x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3263x2448
Post meals, recipes, MFPs, Emo girls, anything cutting related

Pic related
>over 9000 hours in Microsoft Plate
>>
shit plate op, not mirin
>>
>>36497789
B-but the guy from yesterday said a smiley face would make cutting less boring
>>
>>36497954
The smiley is upside down. You failed, OP.
>>
>>36497756
Carrots on a cut? It's like you want to pick up mass OP.
>>
>>36498398
how, motherfucker?
>>
That's a depressing salad bro
>>
>tfw overcome plateau
>feeling really comfortable at the gym and really enjoying working out
>hitting new personal records for working out
>on my way to another milestone weight loss

Feels good man
>>
File: beerhere.jpg (40 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
beerhere.jpg
40 KB, 468x750
>>36497756
that looks bland as shit. you know spices have no calories right?

>cutting
>10 lbs down, 10 to go
> stall because of birthday and st. Patrick's day
>cutting hard this week
>shit sucks, but I'm gonna make it.
>>
>cheated last weekend
>trying to make up for it this week
>mfw eating 800 calories a day.

Blah
>>
>>36498585
The chicken is seasoned and charcoal grilled so it's quite smokey. The steak came from a decent butcher so I only salted and seared it in the cast iron.

>>36498460
Always just liked fresh raw veggies so it's just spinach kale and carrots.

.>>36498398
MFP has a cup of carrots at 52 cals and a 12gs of carbs. Think I'll live
>>
>>36498592
holy fuck. how tall are you? I do not recommend this regardless of your answer.
>>
>>36498789
Serious question: if you overeat a few times is it really that bad to undereat for a few days? Wouldn't it all just balance out?
>>
>>36498975
it will balance out yes, but jesus christ no point in making youself balls miserable.

it's about the total at the end of the week.
>>
>>36498975
Not too bad in moderation, but its generally good to have a consistent energy flow.

For example it probably wouldn't be a good idea to eat 12k calories on Monday and starve the rest of the week.
>>
Give me tips you have learned that you wish you knew. ive already lost 30 but looking to make it even better
>>
>>36498975
thats exactly how it is,if you have the will, try to fast for an entire day or something.
>>
>>36499370
There's really no tricks to it, mostly common sense.

Log everything
Lift
Avoid cooking with oil/sugary marinades
Eat more vegetables and food that's not calorie dense (lean meats, non starchy veg)
Carbs are fine but try to make them your minority macro and keep in my glycogen causes water retention
Drink a big glass of water before and after a meal to help with feeling full
Cardio as often as you can (cardio makes me ravenous so I only do it right before bed)
Alcohol sucks, if you must keep drinking to one night a week
>>
>>36499289
IF master race
>>
>>36500005
So it's best not to cook with olive oil?
>>
FINALLY A GOOD THREAD
BUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>>
>>36500412
It adds unnecessary calories often times. Only time I use it is when I bake talapia (someone here probably has the infograph recipe I use)

Grill meats
steam/raw vegetables
use herbs and spices for rice
I personally use a quick spurt of cooking spray for eggs, or just boil them
I saute onions without liquid (just sprinkle some salt on them and it draws water out)
>>
>>36500412
If you must cook with oil, an easy way to not drown your cookware with grease is to put a little bit of it on a paper towel and rub the towel all over your pan. I guess it kind of gets the job done like cooking sprays, but those can taste a little weird sometimes.
>>
>>36501579
pam has a low cal spray for eggs
DATSHITRIGHTDERFAM!!!
>>
>>36500412
>>36501616
>>36501579
>>36501624
Oil is literally Hitler
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.