[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when it comes to lifting how do u stay motivated. sometimes il
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
when it comes to lifting how do u stay motivated. sometimes il do one whole week of lifting then the next week like just a monday and then ill hit a wall not do it for a week then do 3 days in a row, it's fucking retarded. how do u guys stay consistent?
>>
Determination.
>>
>>36497249
You have to be willing you put in the effort to make it. You won't make it.
>>
>motivation

I don't need to be excited to keep myself healthy and strong. If I don't feel like going to the gym, I still go to the gym.
>>
File: ANOOOOOD.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ANOOOOOD.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
Learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>36497249
Just be consistent for a few months, don't let yourself slack off, this might not always be fun. But after you got really used to this pattern its gonna be easy and you're gonna feel bad about not going for a few days.
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 357x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 357x263
>>36497249
>>36497249
>>36497249

BREH WHAT IS HER NAME B R E H ? ? ?
>>
>>36497249
I make it part of my routine. It's no longer something that I should do, it's apart of my day to day life. It's a lot harder to blow off that way. I also use it as time to discover new music. Kinda like temptation bundling.
>>
>>36497249

> and then ill hit a wall not do it for a week

Never gonna make it, just quit right now because you are wasting your time
>>
that's basically why most people stop exercising. they get to this period where it feels like shit and decide to quit. the people who keep going anyway are the minority who actually get somewhere.
>>
>>36497249
even on days i don't feel like going to the gym, i drag myself out the door and go regardless.

Because i know after i finish my workout session i'll feel better and be glad i decided to go to the gym.
>>
>Feeling the pump in your muscles after a solid work
>... fills you with... Determination
>>
>>36497448
Ashley Martelle
>>
whether it's getting swole, doing a phd, making a career for yourself or whatever, I've realized that most things in life are actually quite simple. you just have to be willing to work hard even when you don't want to, and the vast majority of people are not willing to do this.
>>
>>36497249
So here's a super pro tip that not many people are aware of. So you know those weeks when you decide not to go at all? Instead of not going, you actually go.

I know, it sounds crazy, but it actually works.
>>
>>36497249
>preworkout
>keeping a positive attitude
>not fapping every day
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.