[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I know wants to get into lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hello /fit/, a girl I know wants to get into lifting. I developed pic related as a beginner routine for her, what do you guys think?
>>
Good if you want her to injure herself.

It doesn't matter, at the end of the second week she's gonna quit.
>>
Just have her do SS.
You don't get fucking huge on SS, you just get good beginner strength.
She can train whatever lifts she wants after she develops some real strength.
>>
>>36495663
How would she injure herself?

>>36495680
That is what I was originally going to do, but I do not think she wants to train upper body as much as SS has you doing.
>>
>>36495642
legs respond much better to reps of 15

everyone from arnold to scientific journals agree with this
>>
>>36495864
tell her it will get rid of her flabby arms.
>>
>>36495864
>I do not think she wants to train upper body as much as SS has you doing.

Wat
>>
>>36495864
Just do SS
>>
>>36495896
the only reason she doesnt want to do upper body is because she thinks it will make her "bulky", which as we know is hard enough for guys, when you have 10-20 times the testosterone of women

this is not gunna happen

it will just make her look more "toned" (cringe)

show her some nikki blacketter pics
>>
>>36495864

I have gf doing SS, but I tossed out bench press and have her learning power cleans immediately. She's learning 4 movements (squat/dead/ohp/power clean) in 60-90 minute workouts 3 days a week while doing cardio on off-days. Will add accessories and maybe learn to bench in a few more weeks when squats/deads are dialed in.
>>
>>36496053
I think I am just going to do this, thanks everyone!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.