[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fit/'s opinion on the Hodge Twins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_mqdvufl08E1sc9phbo1_400.gif (726 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqdvufl08E1sc9phbo1_400.gif
726 KB, 400x226
What's /fit/'s opinion on the Hodge Twins?
>>
I hate all youtube personalities but I hate them somewhat less than average.
>>
It's good man. Real good.
>>
I love them even more since they trolled the vegan community. All kinds of snap action.
>>
All kinds of gains, nigga.
>>
That shit they pulled on the vegans was gold.
>>
Idiots making videos for other Idiots
>>
How can you not like them? The one on the left says he fucked a pregnant bitch that looked like Stephen Hawking and the one on the right fucked a bitch that looked like Alf. LMAO
>>
>>36494160
I don't get youtube talk shows. I don't really use youtube for the most part but I really don't get the whole talk show thing.
>>
>>36494518
Lol, I just watched that Alf one. She was a cook in the Marines or some shit.
>>
>>36494478
What did they do to vegans?
>>
>>36494160

i can't fucking stand them

i literally can't listen to their annoying voice for more than a few seconds, they sound and act like complete fucking retards
>>
>>36494160
theyre not very bright
>>
worst of the fitness industry.
>>
>>36494732
They faked going vegan to get attention and now they're back eating meat in video and laughing at them.
>>
funniest motherfuckers on youtube
>>
EY MAN YOU WANNA BUILD SUM MUSSLE
>>
they p funny
rarely is their lifting advice the most practical resource if you really wanna be a sick cunt, but I find it entertaining
>>
>>36494160

Uppity niggers. Funny though
>>
>>36494160
just do whatever the FUCK you wanna do OP
>>
LE EYYY MANE LE WANTS SOME LE GAINS??? EPIC HAHA!!!
>>
All kiiinds of GAINS
>>
Natty
>>
this sentient being tastes so good man
>>
>>36494160
Their beginner bodybuilding specific and diet advice is very good. But anything advanced i wouldn't recommend them at all. However they're largely watched for the humor.

>personally viewed at least 1,000 of their videos

I've watched them for years
>>
they seem chill but they give bad info and roid

not worth watching
>>
>>36494160
Annoying steroid faggots who think the stupid jokes they tell are funny.
>>
They can be funny but kind of like toilet-poop-Fart humor funny.
>>
>>36500327
>i dont care that its murder it taste good lol!!!!

Meat eaters make my blood boil
>>
>>36497486
ooo jeez that's so heavy wow
>>
>>36500420
kill yourself then, fucking retard
>>
i miss the old days
>>
>>36494204

I think you mean nuts...
>>
They are idiots who only appeal to other idiots, mostly dumbassed 14 year old boys whose balls haven't dropped yet.
>>
They're funny, but once you've seen two videos you've seen them all.
>>
Retarded assholes who roid and then tell people not to roid
>>
>>36502596
This
>>
>>36502605
they don't roid though it's all those pre gains them beta gains and them dick pills
>>
>>36494177

GET OUT MUH DAMN WAY!

They're hilarious. Easy to watch and the advice from what I've seen is solid. They don't have unique insights but for newbies, it makes lifting fun and for that I salute them.
>>
>>36494160

Funni lads

always posting good stuff, almost want to buy their apparels.
>>
>>36494160
fake nattys
>>
I think they're on steroids and that they don't actually know THAT much about getting strong. That being said, they're extremely dope and I watch all of their videos.
>>
File: capture.webm (2 MB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
capture.webm
2 MB, 400x281
i like them. they've gotten to the point where they're pushing their own brand of supplements and shit and they do it every video, but deep down they're still the same old hodgetwins.
>>
It took them 6 years to get a full 6 pack, doesn't that seem a little slow for steroids?
>>
>>36508594
those niggas old they on trt like every old faggot that lifts

i don't think they're on anything but trt tho
>>
They're fucking hilarious. Especially with their commentary on daily news and shit. Love it
>>
>>36494160
low IQ folks
>>
>>36502596
yes
>>
File: _86336027_cancerous_meat_624.png (32 KB, 624x474) Image search: [Google]
_86336027_cancerous_meat_624.png
32 KB, 624x474
>>36500327
>>36494478
>>36497486

joke is on you retards... enjoy your cancer ;)
>>
>>36511249

> muh cancer fear mongering

If that were true then the whole human race would have cancer.
>>
>>36511249
Everything has carcinogens.

The air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat.

I'd be hard pressed to be believe that all the plant based foods vegans eat contain none
>>
>>36511339

Cancer is pretty common.
>>
>>36511249
>probably causes cancer
>probably
are they fucking serious with this trash lol
>>
>>36511249
>enjoy dying
Thanks man, you too
>>
there's an episode where they go to Popeyes
>>
File: wallpaper-293614.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-293614.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>36511339
i know most corps eaters are a bunch of ooga booga low IQ retards but i'll try to educate you.

the world health organization considers processed meat like bacon and hot dogs as group 1 carcinogen, guess what else is group 1 carcinogen ? Smoking !

ofcourse not all smokers die of cancer but the odds are against you if you smoke. and the odds are against you also if you eat cow assholes aka processed meat.

other normal cuts of animal meat are group 2 carcinogens.
>>
>>36511369
>>36511409

for you : >>36511539
>>
I love eating animals. My dream is to work on a chicken farm and eat all the chicken I want.
>>
File: wallpaper-2111388.jpg (346 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2111388.jpg
346 KB, 2048x1152
>>36511578
some people love fucking kids, their dream work is a school teacher so they can fuck all the kids they want.

what's your point dipshit ?
>>
>>36511539
>the world health organization considers processed meat like bacon and hot dogs as group 1 carcinogen, guess what else is group 1 carcinogen ? Smoking !

http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/no-eating-bacon-not-same-smoking-cigarettes.html

> “Bacon, burgers and sausages DO cause cancer and are as big a threat as cigarettes, says World Health Organisation” declares one headline. “Bacon, Hot Dogs, and Processed Meats Pose as High a Cancer Risk as Cigarettes” claims another. As attention-grabbing as these headlines may be, they are shamefully misleading.
>Although the WHO doesn’t rank these known carcinogens, their data does provide some information about relative risk. They estimate that 34,000 cancer deaths per year worldwide are caused by eating a diet that’s high in processed meat. You can compare that number to the 200,000 deaths per year caused by air pollution, 600,000 per year caused by alcohol consumption and 1 million deaths per year caused by cigarettes according to the Global Burden of Disease Project, another WHO research body.

Thoughts anon?
>>
>>36511612
I want to fuck and eat all animals
>>
>>36511624
smoking : group 1 carcinogen for lung cancer
processed meat : group 1 for colorectal cancer
>>
>>36511417
nice
>>
>>36511624
I don't get how bacon is ranked high yet pork (very broad term) is much lower. They both come from the same animal and are just different cuts of meat. The bacon in the uk isn't the streaky stuff you yanks have.

Is it just the fat content?
>>
They make me laugh like an idiot literally every video they put up
>>
>>36511409

They use "probably" in a different way than you might. It doesn't mean it's a random guess, but literally "it's probable that it causes cancer" because most data, especially those testing directly for carcinogenicity, suggests that it does cause cancer.

>>36512590

It's from the nitrates added to bacon and other cured meats. Bacon has all the carcinogenic qualities of pork + more that are created by the nitrates reacting with the meat. Even bacon brands that say "no added nitrates" have nitrates added to them.
>>
File: hodge twins.gif (1 MB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
hodge twins.gif
1 MB, 300x197
>>36494160
>>
>>36512640
HOLY FUCK LMAO baka desu senpai
>>
>>36512640
Dont put them in the same category as those plant eating gorillas. Hodge twinks are retarded meathead.
>>
>>36511539

Smoking raises your risk of lung cancer 2,000 percent. Bacon raises your risk of colon cancer 21%.

You are just another vegan being dishonest. I'll enjoy meat, and my tiny increased risk of cancer. You have fun eating bland rice and cabbage every day for the rest of your life
>>
>>36514053
No, Anon!

But he also has lentils! And beans! And tofu! And TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN.
>>
File: Capture.png (398 KB, 651x894) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
398 KB, 651x894
>>36514087
saying vegan dont have variety is a lie. There is over 20 000 edible plants. B..but muh protonsss... dont kid yourself. You only need up to 60-90% of your body weight in grams of proteins unless you are on gear. So say you weight 200lbs you need 120 to 180g of proteins a day. Easily achievable.
>>
>>36514152

20000 plants, only a few of which are calorie dense enough to sustain you. So your choices are very limited.
>>
>>36514053

Different guy but this kind of argument is pretty dumb. Ignoring that it's a 21% increase for every 50 grams you eat (less than 2 ounces), the smoking risk looks so much more dramatic because that's a black or white risk factor for a type of cancer that rarely comes from anything but smoking. You either smoke or you don't, while with diet-related cancers there's plenty of other unhealthy foods that people eat that make the baseline cancer risk higher than the baseline cancer risk of lung cancer for non-smokers.

The smoking habits of regular smokers can also be more extreme than the eating habits of processed meat eaters. I don't know what the bacon equivalent of a pack-a-day habit is, but I doubt many people reach that level of regular bacon eating (although there's probably a good number of keto eaters on this board who get up there)
>>
>>36514204

Processed meat is black and white senpai. You either eat bacon and hot dogs or you don't.
>>
>>36512640
never noticed the caterpillar just walkin by

it adds.
>>
File: colon cancer epidemiology.png (129 KB, 1069x793) Image search: [Google]
colon cancer epidemiology.png
129 KB, 1069x793
>>36514251

You missed my point. Smoking cigarettes is black and white, eating food isn't. Everybody eats food. Processed meats aren't the only unhealthy food.

There's been huge differences in colon cancer incidence recorded throughout the world, being more common in richer western countries and less common in poorer countries, where there's large differences in overall diets.
>>
>>36514175
Maybe but i prefer not eating corps and animal fluids. I don't know about you but Bodybuilder arent the type of people with variety in their diet. You must know about the iconic chicken breast/white rice combo. I would say that bodybuilder are more limited in a meat eating diet than a vegan one. If you aks about non bodybuilder the winner is obviously the plant based diet user.
>>
>>36511539
good thing I mostly eat dem dere chicken titties
>>
>>36512631
They probably tested a bunch of unhealthy hamplanets who eat nothing but meat (i.e. no vegetables of any kind) and who almost never exercise. If you test vegans, they're usually more health oriented (because why the nigger else would you want to be so retarded) and they will have a much lower risk of cancer. So keep going with your bullshit studies and gorging on "DELICIOUS" broccoli while I go enjoy my steaks and chicken boobs :^)
>>
File: 1458753887376.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458753887376.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>36512640
>>
>>36511249
I don't really get why you care. Everyone gets cancer and dies eventually assuming something else doesn't get them first. Dying from cancer is like the final level of life.
>>
>>36514412

Well no, that's not how that kind of research works. It doesn't sound like you're open to the idea of changing your diet in any way though. Good luck.
>>
>>36514444
Then how does it work faggot?

>nice quads btw
>>
>>36511249
Who gives a fuck? The only reason i want to be vegeterian is because i like animals and its easy as fuck to lose weight if you're vegeterian.
>>
File: red meat colon cancer.png (301 KB, 1164x842) Image search: [Google]
red meat colon cancer.png
301 KB, 1164x842
>>36514468

In observational studies, they gather data on large populations of people and try to figure out what factors correlate with a disease outcome by comparing people of similar BMI, drinking habits, smoking habits, physical activity levels, family history of the disease, and usually some aspects of diet they want to keep as a control (fiber intake, vegetable intake, certain vitamins/minerals etc) to see what connections remain. The more consistently the link is found among different populations, the more likely it is that the link they identified is causal, and even moreso when there's a plausible mechanism by which the causality could exist.

When doing experimental testing to see if there's a carcinogenic effect that could explain the observations, they test the food or compounds from the food on animals, typically rats, and see if it causes tumors or increases the growth rate of tumors, and then try to figure out why.

Pic explains several ways red and processed meat cause colorectal cancer.
>>
File: thick asiannn.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thick asiannn.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
>>36494160
>>36494160
>>36494160
>>36494160
PLEASE TELL ME you guys have seen this video? i cant fucking believe them, theyre fucking hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrTkcHcI-4A
>>
>>36515232
Unfunny and a waste of time.
Is this your friend simulator?
>>
>>36495323
this
>>
>>36514543
>Red meat causes cancer
No oxidized iron in your ass causes cancer.

That people aren't eating enough zinc to bind in the oxidized iron's mucus receptors, Fiber to clean out their colon, Diary Calcium which lowers cancer risk, or Vitamin C to prevent the oxidation from occurring: Is hardly a condemnation of red meat.

Do you know what else causes ass cancer? Old/Hot vegetable oil.
Care to posit what people whose diets lack zinc, fiber, Vitamin C, or Calcium probably eat a lot of?

I would guess fried food.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.