[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you score, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: jtf-2.jpg (68 KB, 542x720) Image search: [Google]
jtf-2.jpg
68 KB, 542x720
How do you score, /fit/?
>>
>>36493254
A person who has 160kg bench and can do 78 pushups but who cannot do a single sit-up, pullup or even run for 1.5 miles is fitter than a person who can run 1.5 miles, can do 41 push-ups, 41 situps, 5 pullups and bench 90kg.

That is some bullshit right there.
>>
>>36493313
Why is that bullshit? If you can't run 1.5 miles you're going to be dead in a combat situation. You don't need to bench and then stay in one position.

For a soldier, the latter should be considered in way better shape.
>>
>>36493327
Wait, read that completely wrong. You're right.
>>
>>36493342
Thought that was the case.

That fitness eval seems real skewed.
>>
>>36493351
You need to score a 75 minimum score and I'm sure they're only taking people who excel in all categories so perhaps it is a bit of a moot point.

They wouldn't consider passing you if you can't complete all the categories to their minimum levels at least.
>>
Word to the wise: if you're going to JTF2 tryouts, you're expected to surpass the bottom result row. Standards are always higher than advertised. Elite force demands elite results.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.