[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good supplements program to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 313x470
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good supplements program to build a bit of muscle and lose a little bit of fat. Basically what I want to know is when the best time relative to workouts to use things like creatine/protein/BCAAs. I'm already fairly lean, 180 at 5'11, but the goal is to look like this guy
>>
trenbolone
>>
>>36490964
>build muscle and lose fat
>supplements

lol
>>
>>36490964
>protein
post workout
>creatine
doesnt matter
>bcaas
during workout

personally i use fish oil, beta alanine, creatine, and protein powder along with caffeine for a pre workout. i feel like bcaa's are kinda gimmicky
>>
>>36491019
>personally i use fish oil, beta alanine, creatine, and protein powder along with caffeine for a pre workout
> i feel like bcaa's are kinda gimmicky
your good with wasting money on stuff you dont need you goof kinda ironic to say bccas are gimmicky kek
>>
>>36491019
When you say post work out for protein do you mean immediately after or within say a couple of hours?
>>
>>36490964
Read the sticky.
>>
>>36491019
>>36491042
Protein is absolutely useless if your diet is on point.
>>
>>36491056
Anon, protein is a component in your diet. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>36491192
Obviously I meant protein supplements you autist.
>>
>>36491042
You have to take protein within an hour of finishing the workout or it's WORTHLESS
>>
>>36491207
I still don't know what you're trying to say by protein supplements. i assume you mean protein powder, which is literally a food and therefor a component of ones diet.
>>
>>36491230
If protein powder is a food then why is it labeled as a supplement

Checkmate autist
>>
>>36491250
It's still food.
>>
>>36491253
Come on you know exactly what he meant, don't be a dick.
>>
>>36491287
The point is that his idea of an on point diet excludes protein powder. It's an arbitrary exclusion based on label as a 'supplement' even though it's no different to any other ingested food.

It's as moronic as the whole rich piana "real food" fiasco.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.