[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fuckin retarded NEET and can't believe I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: BY000005682.jpg (38 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
BY000005682.jpg
38 KB, 301x300
I'm a fuckin retarded NEET and can't believe I'm posting this. I haven't cut my hair in over a year. Sometimes I don't shower for days and then I'll notice my hair gets all knotted up. I have to rip it apart in the shower and these past couple of weeks I've lost a lot of hair. I'm just now starting to notice it's getting thin. Will it grow back with a thickness or did I fuck myself? I think I just hit rock bottom.
>>
>>36490388
How are you not homeless?
>>
>>36490388
You should probably get a haircut to get a better idea of what's going on.
>>
>>36490400
Parents and autismbux. I'm not degenerate just a NEET. I have legit mental illness but I'm actually a decent person.
>>
>>36490404
I did do some research. There are apparantly people who have a behavior problem in plucking hair and they mostly seem to say things grow back, but they were shit-tier forum threads so I thought I'd query /fit/.
>>
>>36490404

Should have been clearer, I developed "neglect" dreadlocks and i would rip them apart and over time I've literally ripped out a shitload of hair. you can't really see it but I can tell its thinner by feeling
>>
>>36490388
Try to develop discipline. Start practicing good hygiene, get some exercise, maybe lift.

Build some structure into your life.

Ffs dont just play vidya, jerk it to hentai, and watch tv all day.

Man up faggot. Mental illness is brutal, but being a lazy bitch isn't helping anything.
>>
First of all, you're a man, no? Just shave off all your hair and start from zero.

Also, wtf your life sounds like shit and you're caring about thinning hair?
I wouldn't believe that would be an issue for someone who doesn't even shower for long periods of time...
>>
>Sometimes I don't shower for days

How? Even beyond why, how? Do you not have to go out into public for days at a time?
>>
File: hoard.jpg (48 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
hoard.jpg
48 KB, 485x323
>>36490456

Yeah I didn't want a NEET thread, but I thought might know something about hair growth. I'm far from a robot-tier NEET. I've got a degree and been military.
>>
If you are just ripping it out it will likely grow back.

But you should stop. If you can't take care of it, get it cut short.

Above all try to pull your life together. .. wtf man.
>>
>>36490483
>But you should stop. If you can't take care of it, get it cut short.

Yeah as being a NEET I said fuck it to haircuts. Longest I've ever had it and I didn't realize you have to put effort into it. Had short hair all before.
>>
>>36490430
Tricotillomania?

Yeah, compulsive hair pulling out, sometimes eating the folics, usually from head but pubic area isn't uncommon, leaves the patient with patchy head of hair.

It's a straight up compulsion, as in you feel great stress and anxiety when you don't do that then relief when you do.

Sounds more like you're just a sloppy mess whos annoyed with his bad cleaning habits.
>>
>>36490478

Maybe every other day. Nothing too extreme.
>>
>>36490508
>Sounds more like you're just a sloppy mess whos annoyed with his bad cleaning habits.

Not really, just a dude who never had long hair. My shit is like 14". Gets knotted every shower, and it's bad but you're like meh, but after a months its like "damn I'm inducing balding". Just wondering if my shit is fucked.
>>
>>36490583
I doubt it.

Seriously, go to a barber or stylist, whatever, tell them to get the weed wacker and saw out these knots and dreads, get it short (not like a buzz) and clean and then see how it grows from there.

Worst case scenario it's a bit patchy, but unless it's actually receding that's not baldness, that's just the outcome of your hair tearing.
>>
>>36490481
>hasn't showered for days
>not robot tier
>>
File: neet_away.jpg (28 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
neet_away.jpg
28 KB, 640x430
>>36490598
it ain't like tom hanks or anything. its just after a day or two it gets pretty knotted, and then i would detangle it in the shower when i shampoo. i've never had long hair before, so I didn't know what the norm was for drain hair, I'm just now starting to notice the thinness, but its not visibly bald or anything.
>>
>>36490601
Eh, I can go like 3 days without showering, otherwise it's every second day.
>>
>>36490694
One few benefits of NEET life. If I'm working outside of course, but if I'm just bein' NEET, don't have much reason to shower every day.
>>
>>36490724
I'm not even neet, I just don't sweat much
>>
>>36490508
I didn't know there was a name for what I did. It helps that I have really thick hair, so I can pick at one spot for ages without a problem (and I have a favorite spot). Only one time when i was a teenager I got a bald spot about an inch across, but my long hair hid it.
>>
Can't you just take some scissors and cut your hair instead of ripping it out of your scalp?
>>
Oil your hair and use conditioner. Makes the hair soft and pliable, even dreadlocks. Takes a while, though, usually a few months. You can then carefully try to untangle it with your fingers or an iron comb (hairdresser tool).

It is normal to lose some hair when you do shit like that, bro, especially when you brute force it. It should usually grow back.

Of course, you can always just shave everything off and wait until you have a normal length again. Just don't forget to wash and use conditioners.
>>
Try combing your fucking hair.
There was a time in history when showering once a week was considered "often" and people didn't walk around with matted shitlocks.
It's not your hygiene unless your scalp is seeping infected shit (although there's no excuse for not keeping clean), it's basic grooming.

If you can't take the time to drag a comb through your overgrown jew-fro first thing in the morning, just buzz it off.
>>
how can you go on without caring about basic hygenie? i also been a neet for over a year now, yet i cant even start my day properly without atleast taking taking a shower, i just feel uncomforable
>>
I recommend daily squats and oats
trust me I'm not a jewish docktor
>>
File: suicidad.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
suicidad.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>36491792
>how can you go on without caring
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.