[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
How does /fit/ feel about tattoos? In striving to attain the ideal body, are tattoos a decision or detriment?

Pic related; I think it's disgusting.
>>
It depends

Can either look great and sexy or cheap and trashy
>>
There's a line. I don't have any but plan to get one that actually means something. Like a dead loved one. But getting sleeves and shit is just stupid
>>
Tattoos are a way to try and make for lack of personality or content in your life in general. It's the same as having beers as a hobby; you don't really have anything else so you just pick something and teach yourself to enjoy it to feel like you master something in your life at least and have a 'passion' and will always tell everyone about it whether it's relevant to the discussion or not you'll find a way and nobody will really give a shit and will fake smile and tell you how interesting it is even though it isn't it's just fucking beer FUCK you Josh you humongous faggot
>>
*decoration* or detriment
>>
>>36486860
You're confusing a beer snob with a beer enthusiast. A beer enthusiast cares about what they're drinking, a beer snob cares about what you're drinking.
>>
>>36486815
would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?
>>
>>36486815
Isn't that the post op tranny crossfitter?
>>
>>36486815
I've never looked at someone and thought that what they needed to become more attractive were tattoos
>>
>>36486860
Who hurt you anon this is a safe place
I have a tattoo that means a lot to me personally and I don't show it off. You wouldn't know I had a hand span sized tattoo from looking at me in the street
>>
>>36486904
No clue. Grabbed the first tatted "chick" I found.
>>
>>36486882
No but you don't buy a ferrari with no paint or emblems do you?
>>
>>36486925
Better look up Chloie Jonsson. That's a man, baby...
>>
>>36486913
4chan "safe place"

I lol'd
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 2000x1000
>>36486928
Not a good analogy, badges and paint comes with all cars. People don't come painted orange or neon green. The closest things that happen naturally that few have is beauty marks on women or freckles.

Pic related is how I see tattoos
>>
>>36486943
Either way, it has the kind of tattoos that generally warrant a reaction (sleeve, throat/neck). Just trying to get a glimpse of the /fit/ hive mind on this issue.
>>
>>36486961
Your analogy was pretty shit too. Most high end car manufacturers let you customise colours and specs so the base car with no paint is the car, everything else is a modification. A bright yellow Lambo looks shit imo a a dark tone blue looks great.
>It's almost like it's personal preference to what looks good

Also Joel is a troll and wanted a meme car that stands out
>>
File: FB.jpg (365 KB, 958x608) Image search: [Google]
FB.jpg
365 KB, 958x608
>>36486815
i think my tattoos dont really do any harm , thats my opinion , yours might be different
>>
>>36487006
>>
>>36486966
Never mind the surgically removed penis and plastic vagina. The tats are the least worry with that one.
>>
>>36487019
>>36487006
Your chest one looks weird. You shoulder one seems to have some meaning behind it so that's fine with me. Not my style but it looks pretty good
>>
On women, it's usually a red flag for me.

On women that are just a fuck, it can be sexy, about 40% of the time or less, though. Usually it's just trashy.

On men, I think it takes away from the contours of a fit body and doesn't look good at all.
>>
>>36487031
chest is not finished , still needs to be filled in... the thing is , once you start getting ink , its just makes u want more .. almost like getting gains , its a drug
>>
>>36486815
its all about opinion , your pic for me is pretty hot .. but i am into tattoos ... would take a tattood person over non , they usually less judgemental , more open to things ext.
>>
As long as it's no fucking mlp kindof heresy I'm okay. If the Emperor approves, I approve
>>
>tattoos
meh, some are ok i guess
>neck tattoos, sleeves
nope

You can't have too few but you can definitely have too many.
>>
They make a girl look slutty and therefore attractive. I'd never get one because I'd have to cover it up if I worked in Japan.
>>
>>36486903
That forehead says either yes, or well on the way to roiding herself a clit like a thumb.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.