[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Goals Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
File: cant_stump_the_trump.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cant_stump_the_trump.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
What are your goals beyond fitness and what are you doing to achieve them?
>>
File: ul6hMrj.png (109 KB, 270x294) Image search: [Google]
ul6hMrj.png
109 KB, 270x294
>>
File: acon_header.jpg (247 KB, 1366x712) Image search: [Google]
acon_header.jpg
247 KB, 1366x712
Climb Aconcagua....training, learning and try make more money to trip
>>
To make enough money to see the world.
>>
>Either BA or MPhys, Physics
>MSt, Philosophy of Physics
>DPhil in philosophy
>Successful career in academia
>Wife and kids (ideally married around 30ish)
>Familiarity with the Western canon of literature, music, and art
>Learn German and Latin, maybe Ancient Greek
>Get good at piano (already grade 8 guitar)

My ego is fucking colossal.
>>
>>
File: 11222111155.jpg (17 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
11222111155.jpg
17 KB, 198x254
I wish I had some, op.
>>
File: 1399013465999.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1399013465999.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
I want to own my own land and grow and raise a large portion of the food I eat

no idea how I'll ever afford the first part, but I have been expanding my small garden a bit every year
>>
I want to become a college teacher (history and ethics). I also want to become fit, because I really don't deserve my gf right now, who pulled me out of the mud.
>>
>>36483047
maybe you'll own the entire state of Rhode Island by 2050
>>
>>36482332
I want to own my own airplane again. Got the new job & higher salary part, just need to start saving.
>>
File: 46.jpg (583 KB, 1500x791) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
583 KB, 1500x791
>Black belt in BJJ

I'm a blue belt so there are two things vital for me: keeping going in and not getting discouraged. Statistically, it's not injuries or lack of skill that stop me, it's myself.

>Freelance project making enough money to become an author

I wrote my first novel. If I could get the world to cooperate with me for 24 hours, I will be able to get a source of income without giving up 40 hours a week for doing who-gives-a-shit
>>
>>36483047
That's a comfy pic related anon
>>
Run a marathon is the most immediate one
I'm signing up for the Marine Corps Marathon this Thursday when registration opens up.
And obviously a fuckton of running
>>
File: fedora arm.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fedora arm.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
To evolve past humanity.
>>
>>36483197
dont you get promoted by how much time you have on the mat and not how much knowledge you gained in bjj?
>>
File: chloee.jpg (28 KB, 493x668) Image search: [Google]
chloee.jpg
28 KB, 493x668
Become a millionaire with a big titty jewish gf, and a low test asian secretary.
>>
File: nwfc.jpg (100 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
nwfc.jpg
100 KB, 960x639
>>36482332
As always, pro racing. I'm entering every go kart race I can, renting a spec miata to get my novice ICSCC license out of the way, and preparing for a serious formula continental effort in 2017.
>>
>>36483223
The IBJJF has a minimum time required between promotions of belt rank. Unless you're training directly under a Gracie 6 days a week, you're not going to go from purple belt to black belt in 2.5 years. There is absolutely a skill ceiling that you must clear in between belts.
>>
Currently a PhD student and tutor, taking a break from research over the summer; the tutoring agency is in a rural area. The bus ride to my office passes by farmlands and grazing fields, it's comfy as fuck.
>get PhD
>become school teacher in the sticks
>marry rural qt
>lead comfy life while doing my own research on the side
>>
I'd like my own little workshop for prototyping odd jobs and gunsmithing. Already got my associates in mechanical engineering so I'm just working on saving for the equipment. Also a greenhouse, massive with all kinds of fruit trees and tropical plants. Got a sweet family farm to inherit so space shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>36483047
beautiful farm, anon
>>
>>36483208
That's the place where Higurashi was based off
>>
>>36483637
>become school teacher in the sticks
>marry rural qt
>lead comfy life while doing my own research on the side
Pick two and only two
>>
>>36482662
a 12 year old did it and you cant

pathetic
>>
>>36485179
Nah I'll pick all 3 and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>36486630
So you'll find your research with your own salary? What are a candidate in?
>>
>>36486663
Mathematics. I literally just need pencil and papers and a phone for correspondence.
>>
>>36486691
>Mathematics. I literally just need pencil and papers and /sci/ for correspondence.

dixed
>>
>>36486691
can you calculate the exact number of scoops needed to reach escape velocity of Earth?
>>
>>36486984
Yes.
>>
Making the emperor proud of me by making mankind one again, and by decimating the xenos scum. Also, being loved by others and being able to love others.
>>
Solid middle class job, a modest house in a cool town, a wife, maybe kids, bomb-ass vacation every year

I'm not a complicated man
>>
>get a marketing degree at uni
One more year
>start my own business
Finishing up a logo, then trademark it

I want to have my own business on the side and maybe start up another while working in marketing for this company i'm already in. Eventually own a house get married have kids and travel
>>
File: received_1260955167265854.jpg (25 KB, 359x358) Image search: [Google]
received_1260955167265854.jpg
25 KB, 359x358
To become a professional filmmaker. I'm studying at University towards that goal. Making connections, too.

Aside from that, travelling across America for a holiday is another goal of mine (Ausfag here).
>>
>>36485237
I know 8 year olds who can write complete sentences and you can't.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>36485237
>>36489125
Calling each other pathetic in a life goal trhead.

I know 8 year olds that act more mature then you two
>>
To get to goal weight. (total weight loss by goal weight will be 230lbs lost, currently 160lbs down)

I know you said non fitness OP, but weight has a loy tied to it for me. After goal weight and after the surgery for the skin (gross I know) I hope to be a more confident and happier me.

To get the qt3.14.

But in the short term as in right now, Im 24, $15k saved. Driving a new car I can pay off right now if I chose to, and am looking at putting a down payment on a house by 26-27 years old. Looking to get $45k saved before moving out of my folks house. Figure $30k down on the house, $10k for furnishing, $5k for " oh shit " money.
>>
>>36483197
What's the novel about?
>>
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women..
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.