[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lower back sore from yesterday's core workout What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1404242289542.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1404242289542.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>lower back sore from yesterday's core workout

What ails you /fit/?
>>
>>36482098
I thought my back was going to hurt today - not in a bad way necessarily - because I deadlifted yesterday. Nope, feels fine.
>>
>>36482098
Charcot-Marie-Tooth
>>
My lower back hurts because of my mattress. I need a new one but don't have a job and can't buy one at the moment.
>>
Body's sore from barely moving and getting drunk for the past 7 days
>>
File: 123.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>36482098
>skipped leg day because my knee was feeling strange
>may have to skip again if my back doesn't feel better tomorrow

hold me
>>
>>36482098
antibiotics shittin me up OP
>>
>>36482098
6'2
201 lbs
not fat but not fit at all....

Went on 6 mile hike last sunday decided to stop being lazy and yesterday did 2 miles uphill jogging and about died (sweat dripping like rain) and felt slightly nauseous/ill about 30mins after I got done.

Sick of being lazy and worthless. running everyday till I cant take it anymore is OK right? It will get easier right? I hate being pleb and the anger drives me to run till I cant...
>>
>>36482098
I'm hungry but my Yohimbine fast is still in effect.
>>
>>36482098
What a coincidence, my back pains disappeared once I started working out
>>
limbs hurt from 100 pullups I did this morning + boxing this afternoon + karate this evening
>>
>ate literally one cookie
>feel like death
holy shit save me /fit/
>>
>>36482098
My shoulders usually hurt like hell after benching
>>
>>36482153
People like you never make it
>>
>>36482098
Had to skip 2 days of gym to go see friends in another town, ended up skipping 4 gym days and drank all my last weeks progress away.

Other than that I'm too lazy to actually do anything real with my life so I'm just kind of floating in the stream and waiting for better days like a fucking retard. I have no motivation to do anything in life and I think I'm becoming more and more depressed the more people I meet.
>>
>Bench 135
>Arms fine
>do 30 pushups
>Arms sore

EXPLAIN
>>
>>36482582
135lbs is for little babys and you are fat
>>
>>36482098
I'm an ugly manlet neet and have been really coming to the point of accepting my own death and nobody will sympathize with me because I'm a white male.
>>
>>36482098
I pulled something in my upper back or neck doing a chinup yesterday. I can barely move my head. Can't quite stand or sit up straight. Going to see my GP this afternoon.

I was so stressed out I didn't even realize I was posting on the wrong board >>>/o/14689264
>>
>need to continue C25K today
>Legs are soreaf after workout yesterday when they've been fine the last week.

Ugh, I know I have to, but man I hope they get less sore. SHUT UP PAIN I'LL GIVE YOU PROTEIN.
>>
>>36482098
I skipped my last 2 workouts because of hip pain probably caused by shit squat form but I think I'm good now.
>>
>>36482126
I'll buy you a new one. Got Paypal?
>>
The back of my left bicep is killing me. I've been away from a gym for a while now so I've been doing bodyweight stuff, so this puts a real damper on things.

Just got into doing 1-handed pushups though because of this and blew through the first set of 10 no problem which kinda surprised me.
>>
>>36482098
Sore knee for over two months now and a fucked right foot that prevents me from working out. Can't get help from doctors because they are shit/uncaring around here.
>>
>>36482169
Keep practicing your endurance training until you feel more comfortable with the 2 mile jog, then I'd suggest starting some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), with some uphill sprints.
>>
>>36482098
>did a new core workout a mma buddy showed me
>completely destroyed my core
>sneezed 2 days after workout and had to hunch over and compile myself
>now 9 days later and im still in hell
>>
front of my shoulder. I get this massive knot in my back behind my scapula. periodically I need to go to town on it and other parts with a lacrosse ball. Looks like it's that time again.

I think I need to keep my shoulder mobility on point and do more than my usual 10 dislocations, pull aparts, face pulls and and other reps on bench days.
>>
>>36483370
Same here. Massive knot in my upper back beneath my shoulder. It's the bane of my existence. Been bothering the shit out of me for years. I get my chick to walk on my back when it's really flaring up. Nothing really helps though.
>>
>>36482126
Flip it around
Or rotate it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.