[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this might not be the appropriate board - so forgive me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 3-7-08-toilet-paper[1].jpg (73 KB, 442x520) Image search: [Google]
3-7-08-toilet-paper[1].jpg
73 KB, 442x520
I know this might not be the appropriate board - so forgive me, but...

What sort of foods should you eat/avoid to achieve clean shits which require little wiping? Too often I am having to use half a roll of TP until my asshole is clean, it's like wiping a texta. If that fails, I have to take a shower until I'm perfectly clean.

I find that anything containing fiber and also coffee makes this worse, and surprisingly greasy food helps a little bit.
>>
>>36478079
Coconut oil and fruit like kiwi and peaches have helped me. These coincidentally also have benefits that extend beyond shitting so I encourage you to try them
>>
>>36478079

Psyllum husk powder. Pic related. Mix it in with your protein shakes.
>>
>>36478079
Have you tried baby wipes? I was wiping my ass raw every time I took a shit. I started using baby wipes and it still takes more wipes than I would like, but my ass feels cleaner faster and it is no longer raw.
>>
>>36478079
An ass that's difficult to get completely clean is usually a sign of insufficient fiber in your diet
>>
>>36478079
all bran and yogurt. on a side note i went on vacation in thailand and they have little shower heads hooked up to hoses beside the toilets that you use instead of toilet paper, like a hand held bidet. i have no fucking idea why these arent the standard, because not only do they gently clean your ass in a fraction of the time but a cold blast of water against your anus on a hot day is fucking heaven.
>>
>>36478079
dude all you need to eat is fiber. veges will be best, but i add supplemental fiber from Metamucil
>>
>>36479050
We don't use them in 1st world countries since that would be a waste of fluoride.

Inb4 /x/ plzgo
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.