[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: SHITLORD.png (302 KB, 1897x951) Image search: [Google]
SHITLORD.png
302 KB, 1897x951
WHAT THE SHIT THIS IS MY ONLINE TEXTBOOK
>>
>>36474845
Damn. It seems like they are trying to be logical, but maybe there were multiple authors and one was a sjw and had to spew their rhetoric.
>>
>>36474845
I think they're trying to say that the drive to be thin is making people fatter, when obviously the drive isn't strong enough, hence all the fucking fat people
>>
File: patt0n4.jpg (2 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
patt0n4.jpg
2 KB, 150x150
>>36474845
>Mfw when
>>
>>36475364
>my face when when
>>
I don't see any problem with those paragraphs. It is unhealthy to try and get model-tier thin, because model proportions are fairly rare, and even a lot of models have eating disorders.

The paragraphs specifically stated that it's important to strive for a healthy weight (i.e. don't be overweight). It's just saying that being a healthy weight /= being a model
>>
>>36474845
Post more from the menu on the left, there's two whole pages about the causes of weight gain.

All they need is one word. Overeating.
>>
>>36475450

Except that by "model thin" they actually mean having a non-overweight BMI.

Furthermore, people should not accept their bodies as they are if they are overweight. They should feel bad, and the shame will either motivate them to improve or kill themselves, either is acceptable.
>>
>>36475495
You are putting words in their mouths. They said model thin. Not non overweight bmi.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.