[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight. I'm 5"9', 135 lbs. I want to be at about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 640x1136
Aight. I'm 5"9', 135 lbs. I want to be at about 155-165. My metabolism doesn't allow me to gain any weight. I don't work out that much besides running, hiking, rock climbing and backyard sports (soccer football, basketball). What do I need to consume/do/change to reach my goal?
>>
From your post it's obvious you will never reach your goal, I would not recommend you waste time and discomfort trying.
>>
>>36472514
>My metabolism doesn't allow me to gain any weight.

Bullshit. Try actually eating
>>
>>36472607
This. I used to be a deluded
>muh metabolism
pleb and then I started actually counting calories. 3500 cals a day and I'm up 30kg from where I started.
>>
>My metabolism doesn't allow me to gain any weight.

The amount of food you eat doesn't allow you to gain weight

EAT. MORE.
>>
>>36472607
I'm averaging about 2800 a day
3 meals plus snacks
Army food yo
>>
Does the military kill your gains? All I see is a bunch of dudes jumping up and down doing push up, sit-up and running around. Doesn't even look like they can even get enough meals in. This is one of the reasons why help back on going into the military.
>>
>>36472779
Lol 2800 isn't shit breh
>>
>>36472779
Well try 3000 or more.
Every. Single. Day.
Even weekends, champ.
I'm sure in the Army you're PTing a lot of calories a day.
>>
>>36472514
Metabolism is a bullshit excuse. If your maintenance is 2800, eat 3300. All of the sports you listed burn a ton of calories, and I'm sure you're on your feet all day, so 2800 isn't an unrealistic maintenance for you.
>>
>>36472514
All kindz of virgin gainz...all kindzzz
>>
>>36472839
Most of the people I know in the military are some kind of Spec ops, due to my dad's job.
All those dudes are buff as fuck.
And almost all of them are on gear.
Mostly SEALs, Green Berets, Rangers, PJs, and CCTs.
But there's also a marine base in my city and most of them are kinda big.

It's not like every day is boot camp. Once you're off work you go home and can eat whatever you want. Get your calories in.
>>
>>36472779
I was your exact size and weight. Then I put my mind to it and ate and drank everything I could and bulked up to 155. Then I realized I was just a little pudgy and started gym. I think I basically lost all 20lbs of fat as I gained 20 lbs of muscle. So honestly just start right and don't dreamer bulk. Eat more until you gain weight but at a slower rate that is muscle not fat growth.

Your tdee is probably 2300 and if you do army shit you're probably burning another 700, so no shit you're not gaining weight.

If you really want to gain weight eat more. Use whole milk if you have to just chug a few big glasses a day on top of your regular diet and you'll be golden. If you work out properly during this time you could also get some nice gains.
>>
>My metabolism doesn't allow me to gain any weight
Fuck you and your bait.
>>
>>36472514
Considering you are 135 pounds you can gain weight.
Eat more and read the sticky you faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.